Meaning : Derived from the Hebrew for peace "Shalom" meaning 'man of peace', Solomon is used in English, Hebrew, Romanian and Slavic languages and is associated with wisdom., Peace,
Pronunciation : (SAALahMahN), SAHL-ə-mən (English) , SOL oh mon,
If you have information about this name, share it in the comments area below!
Numerology information Solomon:
- Name Number: 4. Meaning: Stability, Sameness, Regular, Rules, Condition, Responsibility, Routine, Frame, Detail, Order
Additional information Solomon:
- King Solomon, son of David and Bathsheba, was known for his wisdom. Solomon is mainly a Jewish name, and is derived from the word 'shalom' for 'peace'.
- Biblical Meaning: The name Solomon is a Biblical baby name. In Biblical the meaning of the name Solomon is: Peaceable, perfect, one who recompenses'.
- American Meaning: The name Solomon is an American baby name. In American the meaning of the name Solomon is: Peaceable, perfect, one who recompenses'.
- Hebrew Meaning: The name Solomon is a Hebrew baby name. In Hebrew the meaning of the name Solomon is: Peace.. In the bible Solomon (son of David and Bathsheba) succeeded his father as king of Israel and wrote Proverbs; Ecclesiastes and the Song of Solomon.
- From the Hebrew name שְׁלֹמֹה (Shelomoh) which was derived from Hebrew שָׁלוֹם (shalom) "peace". Solomon was a king of Israel, the son of David, renowned for his wisdom. Supposedly, he wrote the Book of Proverbs, Ecclesiastes and the Song of Solomon in the Old Testament. This name has never been overly common in the Christian world, and it is considered typically Jewish.
Definition funny of Solomon:
- Solomon is a very wise man.
- '' Hey didnt he hav a different girlfriend last week dat boy is working his SOLOMON swag" " He hung like Solomon"
- Girl 1: I met this guy yesterday, he's such a solomon! Girl 2: *sighs wistfully* I wish I had a solomon!!
- pizza "That slice was too large - I solomoned it." "I went all solomon on that shit so I could share it with my friend."
- Girl 1: hey who's that guy over there? Girl 2: that's Solomon! He's hilarious! Girl 1: he's super cute too!
- Solomon... Man he's cool...
- I am in love with Solomon. Solomon is adorable, cute, and funny.
Expression information Solomon:
- People with this name tend to be orderly and dedicated to building their lives on a solid foundation of order and service. They value truth, justice, and discipline, and may be quick-tempered with those who do not. Their practical nature makes them good at managing and saving money, and at building things in the material world. Because of their focus on order and practicality, they may seem overly cautious and conservative at times.
Soul information Solomon:
- People with this name have a deep inner desire to serve humanity and to give to others by sharing money, knowledge and experience, or creative and artistic ability.
Songs about Solomon:
- The Arrival Of The Queen Of Sheba, From Solomon (Handel) by Jeanne Lamon, Tafelmusik Orchestra from the Album A Baroque Feast (Festin Baroque)
- Beautifully Made (feat. V. Solomon) by I Am Thine from the Album Beautifully Made (feat. V. Solomon)
- Walk With Me (feat. Tamara Solomon) by Pyrexx from the Album Born Again Disciple
- Arrival of the Queen of Sheba from Solomon (Instrumental) by English Chamber Orchestra;Raymond Leppard from the Album Great Baroque Favorites: Pachelbel's Canon
- Handel: Solomon, HWV 67 - Arrival Of The Queen Of Sheba by The English Concert and Trevor Pinnock from the Album Pachelbel: Canon & Gigue / Handel: The Arrival of the Queen of Sheba
- Mass Appeal (Solomon Crowe) by WWE & CFO$ from the Album Mass Appeal (Solomon Crowe)
- Solomon by Hans Zimmer from the Album 12 Years A Slave (Music From and Inspired by the Motion Picture) [+digital booklet]
- Solomon Vandy by James Newton Howard from the Album Blood Diamond (Original Motion Picture Soundtrack)
- Solomon's Splendor by Trace Bundy from the Album Solomon's Splendor
- Song Of Solomon (Live) [feat. Martin Smith] by Jesus Culture from the Album Live From New York
Books about Solomon:
- Solomon - Feb 28, 2012 by Constance Fenimore Woolson
- The Solomon Curse (A Sam and Remi Fargo Adventure) - Sep 1, 2015 by Clive Cussler and Russell Blake
- Solomon and Solomonic Literature - Dec 18, 2012 by Moncure Daniel Conway
- The Richest Man Who Ever Lived: King Solomon's Secrets to Success, Wealth, and Happiness - Feb 21, 2006 by Steven K. Scott
- The Key of Solomon the King: Clavicula Salomonis - Feb 1, 2000 by S. Liddell MacGregor Mathers and R A Gilbert
- Solomon Builds a Temple - Jan 2011 by Martha Jander
- Far From the Tree: Parents, Children and the Search for Identity - Oct 1, 2013 by Andrew Solomon
- King Solomon's Mines - May 12, 2012 by Henry Rider Haggard
- The Key of Solomon The King - Aug 24, 2013 by S.L. MacGregor Mathers
- Song of Solomon - Jun 8, 2004 by Toni Morrison
Movies about Solomon:
- King Solomon's Treasure (1977)2009 NR CC
- The Magick of Solomon1996 NR CC
- The Librarian: Return to King Solomon's Mines2006 NR CC
- Solomon Kane2012 R CC
- King Solomon's Mines1950 NR CC
- Maciste In King Solomons Mine (1964)2009 NR CC
- Countries Less Traveled Solomon Islands2010 NR CC
- King Solomon's Mines NR CC
- Solomon Kane - Extended Preview2012 R
- King Solomon's Mines [HD]2004 CC
Wiki information Solomon:
- Solomon Islands
- Country, Organization scope, Identity, Governmental Jurisdiction, Kingdom, Dated location, Literature Subject, Statistical region, Flag referent, Cyclone-affected area
Solomon Islands is a sovereign country consisting of a large number of islands in Oceania lying to the east of Papua New Guinea and northwest of Vanuatu and covering a land area of 28,400 square kilometres. The country's capital, Honiara, is located...
- Monarch, Author, Name source, Noble person, Person, Film subject, Deceased Person, Literature Subject, Person Or Being In Fiction
Solomon, also called Jedidiah, was, according to the Bible, Qur'an, and Hidden Words a king of Israel and the son of David. The conventional dates of Solomon's reign are circa 970 to 931 BC. He is described as the third king of the United Monarchy,...
- Reed–Solomon error correction
Reed–Solomon codes are an important group of error-correcting codes that were introduced by Irving S. Reed and Gustave Solomon in 1960. They have many important applications, the most prominent of which include consumer technologies such as CDs,...
- Solomon R. Guggenheim Museum
- Art Gallery, Museum, Location, Author, Employer, Art owner, Organization, Exhibition venue, Literature Subject, Exhibition subject
The Solomon R. Guggenheim Museum, often referred to as The Guggenheim, is an art museum located at 1071 Fifth Avenue on the corner of East 89th Street in the Upper East Side neighborhood of Manhattan, New York City. It is the permanent home of a...
- Solomon Grundy
- Comic Book Character, Film character, TV Character, Fictional Character
Solomon Grundy is a fictional zombie supervillain in the DC Comics universe and an antihero in the DC animated universe. Named after the 19th century nursery rhyme, Grundy was introduced as an enemy of the Golden Age Green Lantern, but has since...
- Solomon Islands campaign
- Military Conflict, Event
The Solomon Islands campaign was a major campaign of the Pacific War of World War II. The campaign began with Japanese landings and occupation of several areas in the British Solomon Islands and Bougainville, in the Territory of New Guinea, during...
- Solomon in Islam
- Prophet, Deceased Person, Person
Solomon was, according to the Qur'an, a king of ancient Israel as well as the son of David. The Qur'an recognizes Solomon as a prophet and a divinely-appointed monarch. Islamic tradition generally holds that Solomon was the third king of Israel and...
- Solomon's Temple
- Location, Project focus, Structure
According to the Bible, Solomon's Temple, also known as the First Temple, was the Holy Temple in ancient Jerusalem, on the Temple Mount, before its destruction by Nebuchadnezzar II after the Siege of Jerusalem of 587 BCE. There is no archaeological...
- Solomon Burke
- Blues Artist, Musical Artist, Film music contributor, Record Producer, Identity, Featured artist, Topic, Composer, Award Winner, TV Actor
Solomon Burke was an American recording artist and vocalist, who shaped the sound of rhythm and blues as one of the founding fathers of soul music in the 1960s and a "key transitional figure in the development of soul music from rhythm and blues. He...
- Key of Solomon
- Book, Written Work
The Key of Solomon is a grimoire incorrectly attributed to King Solomon. It probably dates back to the 14th or 15th century Italian Renaissance. It presents a typical example of Renaissance magic. It is possible that the Key of Solomon inspired later...