If you have information about this name, share it in the comments area below!
Numerology information Sooke:
- Name Number: 2. Meaning: Partnership, Sense, Other, Passive, Assistance, Acceptance, Intimacy, Peace
Definition funny of Sooke:
- Girl: wow! That guy over there is soo hot! Girl #2: he must be from sooke!
Songs about Sooke:
- Sooke Hey Hey (1) by Al Siegel's Orchestra from the Album Early Chicago Jazz Vol. 1 1923-1925
- Sooke Hey Hey (2) by Al Siegel's Orchestra from the Album Early Chicago Jazz Vol. 1 1923-1925
- Sooke Hiway by Gord Phillips from the Album Looking Glass
- Sooke Hiway by Gord Phillips from the Album Sooke Hiway
- Sooke River by Four Chords of Wood from the Album Stokin' the Fire
Books about Sooke:
- Pop Art: A Colourful History - Aug 27, 2015 by Alastair Sooke
- Dreamspeaker Cruising Guide Series: The Gulf Islands & Vancouver Island, New, Revised Third Edition: Victoria... - Oct 13, 2010 by Anne Yeadon-Jones and Laurence Yeadon-Jones
- A Dreamspeaker Cruising Guide: Gulf Islands and Vancouver Island Sooke to Nanaimo (Paperback) - 1998 by Anne & Lawrence Yeadon-Jones
- Henri Matisse: A Second Life - Mar 24, 2014 by Alastair Sooke
- Secret Lakes of Southern Vancouver Island: Exploring the recreation, nature and history of 25 lakes from Saanich... - Jun 26, 2012 by Adam Ungstad
- Art of Sooke Harbour House, Featuring Recipes Inspired By the Art - 2003 by Frederique Philip
- Roy Lichtenstein: How Modern Art Was Saved by Donald Duck (Penguin Special) - Jun 12, 2013 by Alastair Sooke
- Dreamspeaker Cruising Guide Series: The Gulf Islands & Vancouver Island: Victoria & Sooke to Nanaimo, Volume 1... - Mar 10, 2006 by Anne Yeadon-Jones and Laurence Yeadon-Jones
- Pacific yachting's cruising guide to the Gulf Islands and Vancouver Island from Sooke to Courtenay - 1976 by W. H. Wolferstan
- Der Schutzhund (The Protection Dog) - 1996 by Helmut Raiser
Wiki information Sooke:
- Location, Statistical region, Dated location, City/Town/Village
Sooke /suːk/ is a district municipality situated on the southern tip of Vancouver Island, Canada. About a 45 minute drive from the city of Victoria, Sooke is considered the westernmost of the Greater Victoria region's "Western Communities." It is...
- Alastair Sooke
- Person, TV Program Creator
Alastair Sooke is an art critic and broadcaster, most notable for writing and presenting documentaries on art and art history for BBC television and radio. He is currently deputy art critic of The Daily Telegraph, after joining as a trainee...
- East Sooke
- Statistical region, Dated location, City/Town/Village, Location
East Sooke is an unincorporated community situated south and east of Sooke, British Columbia, Canada. It consists of over 500 houses on the south side of the Sooke Basin. East Sooke borders on East Sooke Regional Park, an area of 14.3394 square...
- School District 62 Sooke
- School district, Location, Organization
School District 62 Sooke is a school district in British Columbia, Canada. It includes the suburbs of Victoria known as the Western Communities as well as the mostly rural areas around the sea-side villages of Sooke and Port Renfrew. The District's...
- Sooke Basin
- Body Of Water, Geographical Feature, Location
Sooke Basin is a small body of water on the southern end of Vancouver Island in southwestern British Columbia. It is connected to the Strait of Juan de Fuca by Sooke Harbour, a 4 km long narrow natural harbour.
- Sooke Flowline
The Sooke Flowline is an abandoned 44-kilometre concrete aqueduct that snakes through the Sooke Hills from Sooke Lake to the Humpback Reservoir near Mt. Wells Regional Park. From this reservoir, a buried, riveted steel pressure main transported water...
- Musician, Musical Artist, Featured artist, Person
- Sooke Harbour House
- Location, Employer, Restaurant, Structure, Organization Location, Project focus
The Sooke Harbour House is an inn and restaurant located in Sooke, British Columbia, Canada, on the southern tip of Vancouver Island. It was one of the first restaurants to devote itself to local foods, having done so since 1979. It serves what is...
Esquimalt—Saanich—Sooke is a future federal electoral district in British Columbia. It will encompass portions of Vancouver Island now included in the electoral districts of Esquimalt—Juan de Fuca and Saanich—Gulf Islands. The district will contain...
- Sooke Potholes Provincial Park
Sooke Potholes Provincial Park is a 7.28 hectare provincial park in British Columbia, Canada. It is adjacent to Sooke Potholes Regional Park. The Sooke Flowline constructed in 1915 snakes through the nearby hills around the Sooke Potholes and travels...