If you have information about this name, share it in the comments area below!
Numerology information Spikes:
- Name Number: 7. Meaning: Inner, Thought, Mind, Psychology, Secret, Mystic, Strange, Study, Knowledge, Loneliness, Rest
Definition funny of Spikes:
- Spike is way cooler than Angel
- "omg! someone spiked the punch!"
- Ex1-Spike from Buffy the Vampire Slayer used railroad spikes to torture his victims. Ex2-Dude, this punch tastes kinda nasty and bitter and I think it made me vomit, I think someone spiked it. Ex3-Spike was Buffy's 2nd vampire lover besides her 1st which was Angel.
- Spike can spike me anyday.
- But I want you to know I did save you. Not when it counted, of course, but ... after that. Every night after that. I'd see it all again ... do something different. Faster or more clever, you know? Dozens of times, lots of different ways ... (softly) Every night I save you.
- "Hey man I'm sick as shit. You got a spike I can borrow?"
- Spike kicks peaches(tall,dark & forehead(angel))ass!!! 'And suddenly im so painfully bored...' 'Helping those in needs my job, and working up a load of sexual tension and prancing away like a magnificent poof is truly thanks enough' -spike taking the piss out of angel :D 'and im suposed to just help you... out of the evilness of my heart?' 'BLOODY HELL!'
Songs about Spikes:
- Let's Get It Started (Spike Mix) by The Black Eyed Peas from the Album Elephunk
- Spike In My Veins [Explicit] by Korn from the Album The Paradigm Shift [Explicit]
- Trouble Is A Friend (Spike Stent Remix) by Lenka from the Album Trouble Is A Friend
- Earth Intruders [Extended Mark [Spike] Stent Mix] by Bjork from the Album Earth Intruders
- Spike Drivin' Blues by Chris Knight from the Album The Trailer Tapes
- Spike by Tom Petty from the Album Southern Accents
- Big Spike Hammer by Doc & Merle Watson from the Album Home Sweet Home
- Just Take Care, Spike Your Hair (The Broski of the Week Song) [Zack Ryder's Official Show Theme] by The Luke & Duane Show from the Album Just Take Care, Spike Your Hair (The Broski of the Week Song) [Zack Ryder's Official Show Theme] - Single
- Spike In a Rail by Darren Korb from the Album Bastion Original Soundtrack
- Spike (Original) by Ripperton featuring Hemlock Smith from the Album A Little Part Of Shade
Books about Spikes:
- Spikes: Exploring the Neural Code (Computational Neuroscience) - Jun 25, 1999 by Fred Rieke and David Warland
- Spike: (#3.5 The Beat and The Pulse) - Oct 5, 2015 by Amity Cross
- The Spike - Apr 1980 by Arnaud De Borchgrave and Robert Moss
- Spike - Mar 23, 1998 by Paulette Bogan
- Spike (Aces MC Series Book 3) - Jul 18, 2015 by Aimee-Louise Foster
- My Little Pony: We Like Spike! (Passport to Reading Level 1) - Sep 1, 2015 by Jennifer Fox
- Vanya and Sonia and Masha and Spike - Aug 13, 2013 by Christopher Durang
- Please, Baby, Please - Apr 1, 2006 by Spike Lee and Tonya Lewis Lee
- Spike - Jun 1992 by Dave Sargent
- Spike: The Complete Series - Aug 2, 2012 by Brian Lynch and Franco Urru
Movies about Spikes:
- Spike2013 NR CC
- The Spike Jones Story1988 NR CC
- The Spikes Gang1974 PG
- Air Bud: Spikes Back2012 G CC
- Spike Island2015 NR CC
- My Little Pony Friendship Is Magic: The Friendship Express2012 Unrated
- Spike Lee Joint Collection1989 R
- SPIKE_TATTOONIGHTMARES2015 CC
- The Spike Lee Joint Collection, Vol. 12014 R
- Air Bud: Spikes Back/Air Bud: Seventh Inning Fetch2008 G
Wiki information Spikes:
- Track spikes
Track spikes, or just spikes, are pointed protrusions usually made of metal, ceramic or plastic that are screwed into the bottom of most track and field shoes to increase traction and minimize the likelihood of slipping. The term "spikes" can also...
- Takeo Spikes
- Identity, Measured person, Social network user, Athlete, American football player, Person
Takeo Gerard Spikes is a former American football linebacker who played in the National Football League. He played college football for Auburn University. He was drafted by the Cincinnati Bengals 13th overall in the 1998 NFL Draft. A two-time Pro...
- Brandon Spikes
- Athlete, American football player, Person, Measured person, Identity
Brandon Spikes is an American football linebacker who is currently a free agent. He played college football for the University of Florida, was recognized as an All-American twice, and was a member of two BCS National Championship teams. He was...
- Liberty spikes
Liberty spikes is styling hair in long, thick, upright spikes. The style, now associated with the punk subculture, is so named because of the resemblance to the spikes on the head of the Statue of Liberty.
- 1001 Spikes
- Multiplayer Video Game, Video game
1001 Spikes is a platform game developed and published by Nicalis. Originally named Aban Hawkins & the 1001 Spikes, the game's objective, relative to many platformer games of its type, is to escape vast terrain and struggle to reach for victory...
- The Spikes Gang
- Western Film, Topic, Film, Netflix Title, Adaptation, Ranked item
The Spikes Gang is a 1974 Mirisch Company motion picture adaptation of the Giles Tippette novel The Bank Robber. It was directed by Richard Fleischer and starred Lee Marvin, Gary Grimes, Charles Martin Smith and Ron Howard.
- State College Spikes
- Baseball Team, Professional Sports Team, Sports Team
The State College Spikes are a minor league baseball team that currently plays in the New York–Penn League. The Spikes play their home games at Medlar Field at Lubrano Park located on the University Park campus of the Pennsylvania State University in...
- Golden Spikes Award
- Award category
The Golden Spikes Award is bestowed annually to the best amateur baseball player in the United States. The award, created by USA Baseball and sponsored by the Major League Baseball Players Association, was first presented in 1978. It is given to an...
- SPIKES magazine
- Sports Magazine, Magazine, Periodical
SPIKES is an athletics website and magazine published by Haymarket Network in conjunction with the IAAF. The magazine and website were launched in July 2008 at an event attended by IAAF vice president Lord Coe, Steve Ovett, Jonathan Edwards, Colin...