Meaning : Dweller By The Stone Or Rocks, Dweller by the Stone or Rocks,
Origin : American,
If you have information about this name, share it in the comments area below!
Numerology information Stone:
- Name Number: 1. Meaning: Individual, Masculine, Logic, Self, Active, Leadership, Initiative, Assertive
Definition funny of Stone:
- "She weighs 8 stone (112 lbs. or 51 kgs.)."
- Employee (with stones) to Boss (without stones): "Dude, grow some stones and push back on these stupid requests - they are just wasting my time! I can't get this code written in time, you idiot!" Boss to Employee: "You're FIRED! But, uh, no, uh, wait, that might get me in trouble because you're the only one who knows how to do this job. Uh, what should I do? Jack Bauer on Fox's 24 has some major stones to stop terrorist attacks pretty much all by himself. In real life, it takes all 170,000 employees of the Department of Homeland Security to thwart these attacks. Husband to Wife at a mixer: "Go get me another Bud. Oh, and you need to pick up the pace on those back rubs – I could use one right now, woman, my lower back is killing me." Wife: Stunned Wife’s friend to Wife: “Your husband is a jerk. Sounds like it’s time for some more Exlax brownies for his lunch.” Wife: “You got that right - he still thinks the last batch really was a mint chocolate brownie mix.”
- I put the stones to her last night.
- She's a stone fox!
- If you blacked-out last night you might have gotten "stoned"
- My homie Mali use to stay 79th and May One of my best friends from back in the day Down the street from Calumet a school full of Stones He nick named me K-Rock so they'll leave me alone Bulls Jacket with the hat broke way off
- 1. "Wanker, you kicked me in my stones" 2. "Wow check out these stones, let's go stone me a pedo" 3. "Mate, can I chafe 50 stones"
Songs about Stone:
- Sam Stone - John Prine, Swamp Dogg
- Stone Cold by Demi Lovato from the Album Confident (Deluxe Edition) [Explicit]
- Stone Cold by Demi Lovato from the Album Confident [Explicit]
- Stone Cold Sober by Brantley Gilbert from the Album Just As I Am (Platinum Edition)
- Like A Stone [Clean] by Audioslave from the Album Audioslave
- Stone Cold by Demi Lovato from the Album Confident (Deluxe Edition) [Clean]
- Like a Rolling Stone by Bob Dylan from the Album Bob Dylan's Greatest Hits
- The Stone by Barnaby Bright from the Album The Artist Sampler - A Home for Singer-Songwriters
- Papa Was A Rollin' Stone by The Temptations from the Album The Definitive Collection
- Stone In Love by Journey from the Album The Essential Journey
Books about Stone:
- Stone Deep: An Alpha Bad Boy Romance (Stone Brothers Book 3) - Aug 21, 2015 by Tess Oliver and Anna Hart
- Stone: An Ecology of the Inhuman - May 6, 2015 by Jeffrey Jerome Cohen
- Stone - Mar 1, 1994 by Andy Goldsworthy
- Absorbed #1 (The Absorbed BBW Romance Series - Book #1) - Mar 23, 2015 by Vannessa Stone
- Cutting for Stone - Jan 26, 2010 by Abraham Verghese
- Stone Cold Bad: An Alpha Bad Boy Romance (Stone Brothers Book 1) - Jun 18, 2015 by Tess Oliver and Anna Hart
- Foreign Affairs (A Stone Barrington Novel) - Oct 13, 2015 by Stuart Woods
- Donovan (The Donovan Romance Series Box Set) (An Alpha Billionaire Romance) - Aug 16, 2015 by Vanessa Stone and Claire Adams
- The Lightning Stones: A Novel - Aug 11, 2015 by Jack Du Brul
- The Clintons' War on Women - Oct 13, 2015 by Roger Stone and Robert Morrow
Movies about Stone:
- Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone2001 PG-13 CC
- Sticks and Stones2010 NR CC
- Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone (Extended Version)2009 PG CC
- The Sword in the Stone1963 G CC
- The Deaths of Ian Stone2007 R CC
- Secret Societies and Sacred Stones: From Mecca to Megaliths2011 NR CC
- The Shadowless Stone2007 G CC
- Rolling Stones - 1969-1974: The Mick Taylor Years2010 NR CC
- Riddles in Stone: The Secret Architecture of Washington D.C.2007 NR CC
- The Family Stone2005 PG-13 CC
Wiki information Stone:
- Rolling Stone
- Periodical, Publication, Identity, Magazine, Ranked list compiler
Rolling Stone is a fortnightly magazine that focuses on popular culture. It was founded in San Francisco in 1967 by Jann Wenner, who is still the magazine's publisher, and music critic Ralph J. Gleason. The magazine was first known for its musical...
The Neolithic /ˌniːəˈlɪθɪk/ Age, Era, or Period, from νέος and λίθος, or New Stone Age, was a period in the development of human technology, beginning about 10,200 BC, according to the ASPRO chronology, in some parts of the Middle East, and later in...
- Literature Subject
The craft of stonemasonry has existed since humanity could use and make tools - creating buildings, structures, and sculpture using stone from the earth. These materials have been used to construct many of the long-lasting, ancient monuments,...
- Stone Age
- Literature Subject
The Stone Age is a broad prehistoric period during which stone was widely used to make implements with a sharp edge, a point, or a percussion surface. The period lasted roughly 3.4 million years, and ended between 6000 BCE and 2000 BCE with the...
- Stone tool
A stone tool is, in the most general sense, any tool made either partially or entirely out of stone. Although stone tool-dependent societies and cultures still exist today, most stone tools are associated with prehistoric, particularly Stone Age...
- Industry, Organization sector, Material, Lighthouse construction material
Masonry is the building of structures from individual units laid in and bound together by mortar; the term masonry can also refer to the units themselves. The common materials of masonry construction are brick, building stone such as marble, granite,...
- Kidney Stone
- Symptom, Disease or medical condition, ICD-9-CM Classification, Disease cause, Risk Factor
A kidney stone, also known as a renal calculus or nephrolith, is a solid piece of material which is formed in the kidneys from minerals in urine. Kidney stones typically leave the body in the urine stream, and a small stone may pass without causing...
- Geographical feature category
A quarry is a place from which dimension stone, rock, construction aggregate, riprap, sand, gravel, or slate has been excavated from the ground. A quarry is the same thing as an open-pit mine from which minerals are extracted. The only trivial...
- Rock type, Literature Subject, Collection category, Type of planetographic feature, Geographical feature category, Product category
In geology, rock is a naturally occurring solid aggregate of one or more minerals or mineraloids. For example, the common rock granite is a combination of the quartz, feldspar and biotite minerals. The Earth's outer solid layer, the lithosphere, is...
- Unit Profile, Unit, , Unit of Mass
The stone or stone weight is an English and imperial unit of weight or mass now equal to 14 avoirdupois pounds. England and other Germanic-speaking countries of northern Europe formerly used various standardized "stones" for trade, with their values...