Meaning : Small Stream, From Old English origin meaning 'steward', it is predominantly used in English and Scottish., Small stream,
Pronunciation : (STROO-an),
If you have information about this name, share it in the comments area below!
Numerology information Struan:
- Name Number: 3. Meaning: Communication, Interaction, Friendship, Joy, Lightness, Humor, Art, Positivity, Optimism
Additional information Struan:
- Scottish Meaning: The name Struan is a Scottish baby name. In Scottish the meaning of the name Struan is: Stream.
Definition funny of Struan:
- Person1 "So, do you like Struan?" Person2"Well what's not to like?"
- "Dude, check out that struan, woah!" "Man, that thing looks like a struan"
- jeez check that boy! hes such a struan!
Expression information Struan:
- People with this name tend to be creative and excellent at expressing themselves. They are drawn to the arts, and often enjoy life immensely. They are often the center of attention, and enjoy careers that put them in the limelight. They tend to become involved in many different activities, and are sometimes reckless with both their energies and with money.
Soul information Struan:
- People with this name have a deep inner desire for order and physical creativity, and want to be involved in conventional, safe activities.
Songs about Struan:
- Marcia MacKenzie/Sticky Fingers/Andrew Elliot's Dance/Just Biding My Time/Struan Robertson/An Albannach/Martin... by Toronto & District Caledonia Pipe Band from the Album World Pipe Band Championships 1989
- Struan Robertson's Salute by Donald MacLeod from the Album Pipe Major Donald MacLeod - Vol. 2
- Highland Wedding - Struan Robertson - John Morrison by The Dan Air Scottish Pipe Band from the Album Scotland the Brave- Bagpipes and Drums
- Medley : Castle Dangerous / The North Star / The Millstead / Salute to James Henderson / Struan Robertson / The... by Scottish Power and P/M Christopher Armstrong from the Album World Pipe Band Championship 2010 Final Part One
- The Young MacGregor/Struan Robertson/John MacKechnie's Reel by Strathclyde Police Pipe Band from the Album The Great Highland Bagpipe March, Strathspey & Reel Solo & Band Performances
- Canadian Barn Dance: Eion Graeme Tosh - Struan William David Gowck by Strathmore Ceilidh Band from the Album Advance & Retire
- A Flame of Wrath: Neil (Tetris) Johnston / The Shaggy Grey Buck / A Flame of Wrath for Patriack Caogach / Struan... by The ScottishPower Pipe Band from the Album Live
- Highland Wedding - Struan Robertson - John Morrison by The Dan Air Scottish Pipe Band from the Album World Music - Drinking Buddies
- Highland Wedding - Struan Robertson - John Morrison by The Dan Air Scottish Pipe Band from the Album Scotland the Brave: Pipes and Drums
- Highland Wedding - Struan Robertson - John Morrison by The Dan Air Scottish Pipe Band from the Album Pipes and Drums of Scotland
Books about Struan:
- Struan From Saint John to Sand Lake - 1999 by Whitcomb Crichton
- Pirate Jigsaw Book (Luxury Jigsaw Books) - Jan 2007 by Struan Reid and Peter Allen
- Encyclopedia of Ancient Greece (Usborne History Encyclopedias) - Jun 2007 by Jane Chisholm and Lisa Miles
- The Usborne Book of Scientists (From Archimedes to Einstein) - Jan 1, 1996 by Struan Reid and Patricia Fara
- Who Built the Pyramids? (Starting Point) - Mar 1996 by Jane Chisholm and Struan Reid
- Albert Einstein (Groundbreakers) - Apr 2002 by Struan Reid
- Usborne Internet-linked Encyclopedia of Ancient Egypt, The - 2002 by Gill Harvey and Struan Reid
- Who Were the First North Americans? (Starting Point History) - Jan 2003 by Philippa Wingate and Struan Reid
- The Usborne Book of Scientists From Archimedes to Einstein - Jan 1993 by Struan Reid and Patricia Fara
- Cleopatra (The Life & World of...) - Jun 6, 2002 by Struan Reid
Wiki information Struan:
- City/Town/Village, Dated location, Statistical region, Location
Struan is a small village situated on the west coast of the island of Skye, on the shores of Loch Beag, itself an inlet of Loch Harport. "Struan" is the anglicized form of the Scottish Gaelic word sruthan, meaning "small stream", or the flow at the...
- Struan Rodger
- Actor, TV Actor, Film actor, Influence Node, Person
Struan Rodger is a British actor who has appeared widely in a range of supporting roles. He appeared briefly in Who Is Killing the Great Chefs of Europe? in 1978 but his first major film role was as Eric Liddell's friend and running coach Sandy...
- Struan Stevenson
- Politician, Identity, Person
Struan John Stirton Stevenson is a Scottish politician. He was the Conservative Member of the European Parliament for Scotland from 1999-2014 and Chair and Vice Chair of the Committee on Fisheries, in addition to which, he is member of the Executive...
- Organization in fiction
The Struan family and their company Struan's is a fictional family featuring heavily in many of the Asian Saga novels by writer James Clavell. The family plays an important role in the novels Tai-Pan, Noble House, Gai-Jin, and Whirlwind. Tai-Pan is...
- Struan Sutherland
- Author, Person, Academic, Deceased Person, Influence Node
Struan Keith Sutherland AO was an Australian medical researcher who developed effective antivenoms and other treatments for people bitten or stung by venomous Australian wildlife.
- Dirk Struan
- Fictional Character
Dirk Lochlin Struan is the fictional main character of James Clavell's 1966 novel Tai-Pan. The title comes from a Cantonese term that Clavell loosely translates as "supreme leader", and Struan is the taipan or head of his own trading company in...
- Malcolm Struan Tonnochy
- Person, Deceased Person, Politician
Malcolm Struan Tonnochy was an Anglo-Indian colonial major official serving in British India and in Hong Kong. He has been an acting Governor of Hong Kong in March 1882.
- Tess Struan
Tess Struan is a character in the James Clavell novels Tai-Pan and Gai-Jin. She is the daughter of Tyler Brock, Tai-pan of Brock & Sons Trading Company. Tess marries Culum Struan, who is the son of Dirk Struan, founder of Struan's trading company and...
- Donald Struan Robertson
- Man, Person, Deceased Person
Donald Struan Robertson, FBA, was a classical scholar, particularly noted for his work on Apuleius, and for 22 years the Regius Professor of Greek at the University of Cambridge.
- Struan Dewar
- Measured person, Person, Athlete
Struan Douglas Dewar is a Scottish rugby union player. He is currently a member of the Scotland national rugby union team. Outwith these commitments he is available to play for Edinburgh Rugby.