Meaning : The name means "Ruler"., Ruler,
Pronunciation : sul tan, (SAHLTahN),
If you have information about this name, share it in the comments area below!
Numerology information Sultan:
- Name Number: 6. Meaning: Home, Family, Love, Balance, Harmony, Help, Warmth, Social justice
Additional information Sultan:
- Sultan is a common title to signify power and ruling, which is often used as a name in Arabic cultures. The word transliterates as 'ruler', 'emperor' and 'king'. Sultan Kosen of Turkey is the tallest living man in the world as of 2012.
- Muslim Meaning: The name Sultan is a Muslim baby name. In Muslim the meaning of the name Sultan is: Sovereign. Monarch.
- Means "ruler, king, sultan" in Arabic.
Definition funny of Sultan:
- 1: Sultan of Brunei 2: Sultan-ul-Qalam
- "Rather than simply presenting the award to employee of the year, the head of the selection committee decided to spend ten minutes sultaning. The company employees waiting for the results wanted to hang themselves from boredom."
- Sultan is Deeeeeeeeeeench
- Jane: Why do you have a white stain on your crotch? Sultan: Ummmm.....testicular cancer.
- I cannot believe when he sultaned, and threatened to "lay you out," for borrowing a hat. I sultan when I do not get enough sleep.
- Adéu or not adéu? I'll just Sultan out of this place.
- Joe: Dude, that guy lives in Sultan. Bob: Where the hell is that? Jane: So, where are you from? Scott: Sultan. Jane: hahahahahahaha
Expression information Sultan:
- for harmony and balance in their lives, and respond positively to beautiful things.
Soul information Sultan:
- People with this name have a deep inner desire for order and physical creativity, and want to be involved in conventional, safe activities.
Songs about Sultan:
- Sultans Of Swing by Dire Straits from the Album Sultans Of Swing - The Very Best Of Dire Straits
- Sultans Of Swing by Dire Straits from the Album Dire Straits
- Roads (Sultan and Tonedepth Remix) by Portishead from the Album Old School Production, Vol. 11
- Sultans of Swing by Dave Maclean from the Album Dave Maclean & Montana Country: C.O.U.N.T.R.Y.
- Sultans of Swing (Instrumental) by Andrea Valeri from the Album Maybe
- Sultans Of Swing by Dire Straits from the Album The Best Of - Private Investigations
- Sultans Of Swing by Dire Straits from the Album A History of Rock Vol. 1
- Fight For You (Sultan & Ned Shephard Remix) by Morgan Page from the Album Fight For You
- Sultans of Swing (Full Instrumental Performance with Guitar) by The Backing Tracks from the Album Play Guitar With the Greatest Guitar Solos of All Time
- Fight For You (Sultan & Ned Shephard Remix Dub) by Morgan Page from the Album Fight For You
Books about Sultan:
- The Sultan's Tale - Apr 7, 2014 by Manuela Cardiga
- Sultans of Deccan India, 15001700: Opulence and Fantasy - May 5, 2015 by Navina Najat Haidar and Marika Sardar
- The Sultan's Wife - Feb 14, 2013 by Jane Johnson
- Sultan's Kitchen: A Turkish Cookbook - May 1, 2001 by Ozcan Ozan
- Aladdin and Other Tales from the Arabian Nights (Puffin Classics) - Apr 1, 1997 by Anonymous and William Harvey
- The Fall of Constantinople (Pivotal Moments in History) - May 1, 2008 by Ruth Tenzer Feldman
- The Sultan's World: The Ottoman Orient in Renaissance Art - Jul 2, 2015 by Robert Born and Sabine Engel
- A Sultan's Ransom (Shadow Soldiers) - Mar 1, 2010 by Loreth Anne White
- The Sultan's Seal: A Novel (Kamil Pasha Novels) - Feb 17, 2007 by Jenny White
- The Sultans - Nov 23, 1973 by Noel Barber
Movies about Sultan:
- Angelique Et Le Sultan (English Subtitled)
- Marianne Bayadere Of The Sultan2006 G CC
- Global Treasures BLUE MOSQUE Sultan Ahmed Mosque Istanbul, Turkey2009 NR CC
- Shazzan: The Complete Series1967 NR
- Sultan And The Rock Star1980 CC
- Biography - Bill Gates: Sultan of Software2004 NR
- In the Footprints of Francis and the Sultan: A Model for Peacemaking2013
- Sultans of Speed 2: The Power Strikes Back2015 NR
- Sultans of Speed2015 NR
- Sultans of Swing: Very Best of Dire Straits1998 Unrated
Wiki information Sultan:
- Male Noble Rank, Noble rank, Government office category
Sultan is a noble title with several historical meanings. Originally, it was an Arabic abstract noun meaning "strength", "authority", "rulership", derived from the verbal noun سلطة sulṭah, meaning "authority" or "power". Later, it came to be used as...
- Suleiman the Magnificent
- Politician, Monarch, Person Or Being In Fiction, Name source, Deceased Person, Noble person, Family member, Person
Suleiman I, commonly known as Suleiman the Magnificent in the West and "Kanuni" in the East, was the tenth and longest-reigning Sultan of the Ottoman Empire, from 1520 to his death in 1566. Suleiman became a prominent monarch of 16th-century Europe,...
- Mehmed the Conqueror
- Monarch, Lyricist, Family member, Military Person, Person Or Being In Fiction, , Deceased Person, Organization founder, Noble person, Architect
Mehmed II, also known as Muhammed bin Murad, Mehmed the Conqueror, Grand Turk, Kayser-i Rûm and Turcarum Imperator, and Fatih Sultan Mehmed, was an Ottoman sultan who ruled first for a short time from August 1444 to September 1446, and later from...
- Abdülaziz of the Ottoman Empire
- Religious Leader, Lyricist, Person, Deceased Person, Noble person, Family member, Monarch, Composer,
Abdülaziz of the Ottoman Empire or Abdülaziz I was the 32nd Sultan of the Ottoman Empire and reigned between 25 June 1861 and 30 May 1876. He was the son of Sultan Mahmud II and succeeded his brother Abdülmecid I in 1861. Born at the Eyüp Palace,...
- Hassanal Bolkiah
- Monarch, Family member, Person, Politician, Noble person, Collector, Organization leader, Identity, Chivalric Order Member
Hassanal Bolkiah, GCB GCMG is the 29th and current Sultan and Yang Di-Pertuan of Brunei. He is also the first and incumbent Prime Minister of Brunei. The eldest son of Sir Muda Omar Ali Saifuddien III and Rani Isteri Pengiran Anak Damit, he succeeded...
- Sultanate of Rum
- System of nobility, Dated location, Royal line, Kingdom, Statistical region, Location, Family
The Sultanate of Rum, was a medieval Turko-Persian, Sunni Muslim state in Anatolia. It existed from 1077 to 1307, with capitals first at İznik and then at Konya. However, the court of the sultanate was highly mobile, and cities like Kayseri and Sivas...
- Ottoman Empire
- Country, Literature Subject, Location, Military Combatant, Kingdom, Flag referent, Statistical region, Organization founder, Military unit place of origin, Religious Jurisdiction
The Ottoman Empire which is also known as the Turkish Empire or Turkey, was an empire founded in 1299 by Oghuz Turks under Osman I in northwestern Anatolia. With conquests in the Balkans by Murad I between 1362 and 1389, the Ottoman sultanate was...
- Sultan bin Abdulaziz
- Politician, Family member, Name source, Person, Deceased Person, Organization leader, Noble person, Identity
Sultan bin Abdulaziz Al Saud, called Sultan al-Khair in Saudi Arabia, was the Crown Prince of Saudi Arabia from 2005 to 2011.
- Tipu Sultan
- Military Person, Architect, Name source, Architectural structure owner, Person, Identity, Deceased Person
Tipu Sultan, also known as the Tiger of Mysore, Dipu Sultan and Tipu Sahib, was a ruler of the Kingdom of Mysore, scholar and poet, recognized as one of the greatest South Asian rulers of all time. He was the eldest son of Sultan Hyder Ali of Mysore....
- Abdul Hamid II
- Monarch, Person, Deceased Person, Family member, Organization founder, Noble person
Abdul Hamid II was the 34th Sultan of the Ottoman Empire and the last Sultan to exert effective autocratic control over the fracturing state. He oversaw a period of decline in the power and extent of the Empire, including widespread pogroms and...