If you have information about this name, share it in the comments area below!
Numerology information Synnott:
- Name Number: 1. Meaning: Individual, Masculine, Logic, Self, Active, Leadership, Initiative, Assertive
Books about Synnott:
- Baffin Island: Climbing Trekking & Skiing - May 1, 2008 by Mark Synnott
- The Half-Opened Door: Discrimination and Admissions at Harvard, Yale, and Princeton, 1900-1970 (Contributions... - Jun 26, 1979 by Marcia Graham Synnott
- Aroma: The Cultural History of Smell - Dec 15, 1994 by Constance Classen and David Howes
- Celtic Courage: A Condensed History of Irish Rebellion, Resistance and Resilience - Sep 8, 2014 by Joan Synnott Ardrey
- South Carolina Women: Their Lives and Times (Southern Women: Their Lives and Times) - Jun 1, 2012 by Marjorie Spruill and Jennifer Black
- Roving and Fighting: Adventures Under Four Flags (Classic Reprint) - Jul 27, 2012 by 'Reilly, Edward Synnott O.
- Transforming Pakistan - Sep 29, 2009 by Hilary Synnott
- An Introduction to Public Relations: From Theory to Practice - Nov 16, 2009 by Joy Chia and Gae Synnott
- New Survey of Clare Island: Volume 7: Plants and Fungi - Nov 1, 2013 by Peter Coxon and D. H.S. Richardson
- Tales of a Gypsy Hotelier - Aug 10, 2010 by Christina Synnott
Movies about Synnott:
- Princess Of Thieves / Region 2 PAL DVD / Audio: English, Hungarian / Subtitle: English, Hungarian / Starring:...2001
Wiki information Synnott:
- Del Synnott
- Actor, Film actor, Celebrity, Influence Node, Measured person, Topic, Person, TV Actor
Del Synnott is an Irish actor, perhaps best known for playing Froderick in Princess of Thieves and DC Alan Carter in Murphy's Law. He was born and raised in Dublin, Ireland and when he was 11 years old, he and his family moved to Essex, England. He...
- Noel Synnott
- Soccer Defender, Football player, Athlete, Person, Measured person
Noel Synnott is a former football player from Ireland and ex-manager of Ballymun United. He was a defender who played for Shamrock Rovers and played three times for the Republic of Ireland national football team in 1978. He began in the League of...
- Stephen P. Synnott
- Man, Person
Stephen P. Synnott is an American astronomer, and Voyager scientist who discovered several moons of Jupiter, Saturn, Uranus, and Neptune. He discovered Metis, Puck, Larissa, Proteus, and Thebe.
- Hilary Synnott
- Military Person, Chivalric Order Member, Deceased Person, Person
Sir Hilary Nicholas Hugh Synnott KCMG was a British diplomat who was Regional Coordinator of the Coalition Provisional Authority in Southern Iraq from 2003 to 2004, before retiring in 2005. He published a book about his time there called 'Bad Days In...
- Brendan Synnott
- Entrepreneur, Person
Brendan Synnott is scheduled to appear on Survivor: Tocantins, the eighteenth season of reality show Survivor.
- Mark Synnott
- Builder, Author, Person, Film actor, Topic
Mark Synnott appeared in the 2013 documentary film Return To The Tepuis.
- John Synnott
- Singer, Musical Artist, Person, Composer, , Musician
- William R. Synnott
- Person, Author
William R. Synnott was an American organizational theorist, Vice President of Bank of Boston, author, consultant and lecturer, known for his work in the field of computer technology in business in the 1980s.
- Michael Synnott
- Professional Association Football Player, Football player, Athlete, Person, Measured person
- Terry Synnott
- Person, Topic, Film crewmember, Award Nominee
Terry Synnott is a film scenic artist.