Origin : Ancient Greek,
If you have information about this name, share it in the comments area below!
Numerology information Theophylaktos:
- Name Number: 4. Meaning: Stability, Sameness, Regular, Rules, Condition, Responsibility, Routine, Frame, Detail, Order
Additional information Theophylaktos:
- Means "watched by god" from Greek θεος (theos) "god" and φυλακτεος (phylakteos) "to be watched". Saint Theophylaktos was a 9th-century bishop of Nicomedia who was banished to Caria.
Books about Theophylaktos:
- Theophylaktos in the Garden: A Paranormal Erotic Romance (Lovers in the Statuary Book 2) - Apr 20, 2015 by Tawna Bickley
- Prosopographie Der Mittelbyzantinischen Zeit: Erste Abteilung (641-867) : Theophylaktos (#8346)-Az-Zubair (#8675... - Jul 20, 2001 by Nach Vorarbeiten and Ralph-Johannes Lilie
- Erotische Briefe Der griechischen Antike. Aristainetos, Alkiphron, Ailianos, Philostratos, Theophylaktos Simokattes - 1967 by Aristainetos, & Others
- The Byzantines - May 1, 1997 by Guglielmo Cavallo
- The Byzantine Republic: People and Power in New Rome - Dec 15, 2014 by Anthony Kaldellis
- Prosopographie Der Mittelbyzantinischen Zeit (Vol 4) - Dec 7, 2000 by Professor of Medieval History Ralph-Johannes Lilie
- Die Geschichtsphilosophie in der spätantiken Historiographie: Studien zu Prokopios von Kaisareia, Agathias von... - Jun 4, 2004 by Dariusz Brodka
- Ho Entimotatos Kyrios Theophylaktos Gypares: Mythistorema - Jan 2002 by Phrixos Kolotas
- Theophylaktos of Ohrid and the authorship of the Vita Clementis (Anatipon. [Offprint]) - 1986 by Dimitri Obolensky
- Mothers and Sons, Fathers and Daughters: The Byzantine Family of Michael Psellos - Nov 15, 2006 by Anthony Kaldellis
Wiki information Theophylaktos:
- Person, Deceased Person
Theophylact or Theophylaktos was the eldest son of the Byzantine emperor Michael I Rhangabe and grandson, on his mother's side, of Nikephoros I. He was junior co-emperor alongside his father for the duration of the latter's reign, and was tonsured,...
- Theophylact of Nicomedia
Theophylact or Theophylaktos became bishop of Nicomedia in Asia Minor following the Iconoclastic Controversy of the eighth century. He was well known for having built churches, hospices, and homes for wanderers. He generously distributed alms, was...
- Theophylact Rhangabe
Theophylact Rhangabe or Theophylaktos Rhangabe, was a Byzantine admiral, and the father of the emperor Michael I Rhangabe. He is known only from his participation, along with several other high-ranking officials, in a failed conspiracy in 780 to...