If you have information about this name, share it in the comments area below!
Numerology information Thonda:
- Name Number: 8. Meaning: Outer, Body, Physical, Ambition, Power, Progress, Career, Success, Respect, Fame, Means, Karma
Songs about Thonda:
- Thonda Varandu by Nadhirsha from the Album Comedy Thambola
Books about Thonda:
- [(Forensic Science: Advanced Investigations )] [Author: Thonda Brown] [Mar-2011] - Mar 26, 2011 by Thonda Brown
- Progeny: The Children of the White Lions - Nov 27, 2010 by R T Kaelin
- Bible Skills, Drills, and Thrills Activity Book A Fun-Filled Bible Skills Curriculum For Grades 4-6 - 2005 by Joanna Moore, Donna Arnold, Thonda VanCleve, Deanna White, GG Mathis, Gail Scheffers
- Oriental Studies - Aug 21, 2008 by Hugh Nevill
Wiki information Thonda:
- Musical Recording
- Location, City/Town/Village, Statistical region, Dated location
Thondamuthur is a suburb of Coimbatore city in the Indian state of Tamil Nadu. It comes under the Coimbatore Corporation.
- Tiru Kurippu Thonda Nayanar
Tiru Kurippu Thonda Nayanar or Thiru Kurippu Thonda Nayanar is the 18th Nayanar saint. Traditional hagiographies like Periya Puranam, Tirutoṇṭar Antādi and Thiruthondar Thogai describe him as a great devotee of Hindu god Shiva. The saint was serving...
Thondamuthur is the legislative assembly, that includes the city, Thondamuthur. Thondamuthur assembly constituency was part of Pollachi. It was a part of Nilgiris till 2007. Election was not held in the year 1957.
- Thondaimandala Mudaliar
Thondaimandala Mudaliar is a Forward caste vegetarian community in the Indian state of Tamil Nadu. They trace their lineage to the ancient Chola Velirs. Sekkizhar, the author of the Periyapuranam, was from chola mutharaiyan community.
- Release track
- Dated location, City/Town/Village, Statistical region, Location
Thondavada is a historical village in Chandragiri mandal of Chittoor district, Indian state of Andhra Pradesh. This village was at the headwaters of the Swarnamuki River. It is 10 km from Tirupati and is home to a major temple for Lord Siva called...
- City/Town/Village, Dated location, Location, Statistical region
Thond-angi or Tond-angi is a village and a Mandal in East Godavari district in the state of Andhra Pradesh in India.
- Arumugam Thondaman
- Person, Politician
Savumiamoorthy Arumugan Ramanathan Thondaman, MP is the current Cabinet Minister of Livestock and Rural Community Development and the grandson of Prominent Unionist Saumyamoorthi Thondaman in Sri Lanka. He is the leader of the Ceylon Workers'...
Thondaimanaru is a small town in Sri Lanka. It is located within Northern Province.