Meaning : Fairy Queen, Derived from the name Tina, meaning 'dignified' or 'holy' .,
Pronunciation : (TEE-an),
If you have information about this name, share it in the comments area below!
Numerology information Tian:
- Name Number: 8. Meaning: Outer, Body, Physical, Ambition, Power, Progress, Career, Success, Respect, Fame, Means, Karma
Definition funny of Tian:
- Jo: I met a girl named Tian today and decided that I should research her name. Kerwin: Great idea! Once you're done, you should totally research every other kid's name in the school and post it on Urban Dictionary dot Com! Jo: Will do! Thanks Kerwin.
- tom: 'i hate koreans' mink: 'really?' tom: 'what is your background, anyway?' mink: 'korean' *tian*
- 'hey you seen the new kid?' 'let's not talk about that guy he's too tian!'
Songs about Tian:
- Shui Ke Gai Bian (Dian Shi Ju " Tian Shi Zhi Wei " Zhu Ti Qu) (Album Version) by Alan Tam from the Album Shou Lin Ying Shi Ge
- Tian Mi Mi (Album Version) by Teresa Teng from the Album Xiao Cheng Jing Dian
- Yi Qi Zho Guo De Ri Zi (Dian Ying "Zhi Zun Wu Shang II Zhi Yong Ba Tian Xia" Ge Qu) (Album Version) by Andy Lau from the Album Shi Ting Zhi Wang
- Tian Ya Guo Ke by Jay Chou from the Album Aiyo, Not Bad
- Tian Kong (Album Version) by Faye Wong from the Album Fei Mai Pin
- Tian Shi (Album Version) by Faye Wong from the Album Fei Mai Pin
- Mei Tian Ai Ni Duo Yi Xie by Jacky Cheung from the Album Cantonese 101 (6 CD)
- Yuan Fen De Tian Kong (Xi Ya Tu De Shi Mian Ren) by Karen Tong from the Album Cantonese 101 (6 CD)
- Tian Mi Mi by Teresa Teng from the Album Lovers In Heaven (10th Anniversary Edition)
- Where Is Spring? (Chun Tian Zai Na Li?) by The Shanghai Restoration Project from the Album Little Dragon Tales: Chinese Children's Songs
Books about Tian:
- Emotional Sobriety: From Relationship Trauma to Resilience and Balance - Dec 10, 2007 by Tian Dayton
- Tian Zi Ge Paper Notebook for Chinese Writing Practice, 200 Pages, Lavender Cover: 8"x11", Field-Style Practice... - Sep 1, 2015 by Grumpy Robot Journals
- Tian Yingzhang's Regular Script Copybook of Famous Phrases (Chinese Edition) - Jan 1, 2013 by Tian Yingzhang
- The ACOA Trauma Syndrome: The Impact of Childhood Pain on Adult Relationships - Sep 3, 2012 by Tian Dayton PhD
- The Living Stage: A Step-by-Step Guide to Psychodrama, Sociometry and Group Psychotherapy - Nov 1, 2004 by Tian Dayton Ph.D. and Zerka Moreno
- Drama Games: Techniques for Self-Development - Mar 1, 1990 by Tian Dayton Ph.D.
- Heartwounds: The Impact of Unresolved Trauma and Grief on Relationships - Oct 1, 1997 by Tian Dayton Ph.D.
- Tian Yingzhang Basic Training of Introduction to Regular Script (Chinese Edition) - Jan 1, 2012 by Tian Ying Zhang
- Relational Trauma Repair(RTR) THERAPIST'S GUIDE Revised Edition - Sep 24, 2014 by Dr. Tian Dayton
- Tian Zi Ge Paper Notebook for Chinese Writing Practice, 120 Pages, Blue Cover: 8"x11", Field-Style Practice Paper... - Sep 1, 2015 by Grumpy Robot Journals
Movies about Tian:
- Global Treasures TIAN TAN Temple of Heaven Peking, China2009 NR CC
- The Empress of China AKA Wu Ze Tian - TV Series - English & Chinese Subtitle2014
- Kung Fu Zombie2002 R
- Angel Force1990 Unrated
- Angeles Caidos (Fallen Angels-Duo luo tian shi) [*Ntsc/region 4 Dvd. Import-latin America] by Wong Kar Wai1995
- Black Panther Warriors1993 Unrated
- Shaolin Drunkard2002 Unrated
- Wind and Cloud: The Storm Riders2006 Unrated
- Drunken Arts & Crippled Fist2002 Unrated
- Wu Zetian2006
Wiki information Tian:
- Tian Shan
- Location, Mountain range, Geographical Feature
The Tian Shan, is a large system of mountain ranges located in Central Asia. The highest peak in the Tian Shan is Jengish Chokusu, 7,439 metres. The Chinese name for Tian Shan may be derived from the Xiongnu language name Qilian, which was described...
Tiān is one of the oldest Chinese terms for heaven and a key concept in Chinese mythology, philosophy, and religion. During the Shang Dynasty, the Chinese referred to their supreme god as Shàngdì or Dì. During the following Zhou Dynasty, Tiān became...
- Newspaper circulation area, Location, Administrative Division, Sports Team Location, City/Town/Village, Statistical region, Travel destination, Chinese municipality, Identity, Dated location
Tianjin is a metropolis in northern China and one of the five national central cities of the People's Republic of China. It is governed as one of the four direct-controlled municipalities of the PRC, and is thus under direct administration of the...
- Tian Liang
- Measured person, Person, Olympic athlete, Topic, Film actor, Athlete
Liang Tian is an actor.
- Tian Qing
- Olympic Badminton Player, Athlete, Person, Olympic athlete, Measured person
Tian Qing is a women's and mixed doubles badminton player from China.
- Tian Zhuangzhuang
- Award Nominee, Film actor, Film director, Film production designer, Film producer, Person, Film writer
Tian Zhuangzhuang is a Chinese film director and producer. Tian was born to an influential actor and actress in China. Following a short stint in the military, Tian began his artistic career first as an amateur photographer and then as an assistant...
- Valerie Tian
- Actor, TV Actor, Film actor, Person, Influence Node
Valerie Tian is a Canadian actress. She is known for her role as Su-Chin in Juno.
- Tian Jing
- Actor, Topic, Film actor, Musical Artist, Person
Jing Tian in Xi'an, Shaanxi, China is a Chinese actress. She graduated from the Beijing Dance Academy and Beijing Film Academy. She is known for her roles in The Warring States, Special ID, and Police Story 2013.
- Meng Tian
- Military Person, Deceased Person, Person
Meng Tian was a general of the Qin dynasty who distinguished himself in campaigns against the Xiongnu and in the construction of the Great Wall of China. He was the elder brother of Meng Yi. He descended from a great line of military generals and...
- Tian Han
- Dramatist, Lyricist, Topic, , Film writer, Film director, Person, Composer, Deceased Person, Author
Tian Han, born in Changsha, Hunan, and formerly romanized as Tien Han, was a Chinese drama activist, playwright, a leader of revolutionary music and films, as well as a translator and poet. He emerged at the time of the New Culture Movement of the...