If you have information about this name, share it in the comments area below!
Numerology information Tija:
- Name Number: 4. Meaning: Stability, Sameness, Regular, Rules, Condition, Responsibility, Routine, Frame, Detail, Order
Songs about Tija:
- Ap?tija by Zigfr?ds Muktup?vels from the Album Violets
- Ap?tija by Zigfr?ds Muktup?vels from the Album 100% Svaigs, Vol. 2
- Be?tija by Plavi Orkestar from the Album Simpatija
- Forever (Simon Tijas Remix) by Steve Dorinos from the Album Forever
- Forever (Simon Tijas Remix) by Amin Orf from the Album Forever
- Ija Bija Tija by Vijay Ved Pathak & Vinay Mandke Sudesh Bhosle from the Album Ija Bija Tija (Original Motion Picture Soundtrack)
- New Start (Simon Tijas Remix) by Paul Dave from the Album One Year Undervise Records - 2012 New Year Theme
- New Start (Simon Tijas Remix) by Paul Dave from the Album New Start
- New Start (Simon Tijas Remix) by Paul Dave from the Album From Amsterdam To Ibiza 2011
- Pulse (feat. Tija) by Racquel Charles from the Album Pulse (feat. Tija)
Books about Tija:
- Fallen Crest High (Fallen Crest Series, Book 1) - Oct 31, 2012 by Tijan
- Fallen Crest University (Fallen Crest Series) (Volume 5) - Aug 13, 2015 by Tijan
- Rebirth (The Afflicted) (Volume 1) - Jul 11, 2015 by Ravin Tija Maurice
- Building Financial Models (McGraw-Hill Finance & Investing) - Jun 17, 2009 by John Tjia
- Pedigree Girls - Oct 1, 2001 by Sherwin Tija
- Bye-Bye Butterflies: Seven ways to breathe out worry - 2013 by Lilita Matison and Tija Kinens
- Legacy: A Daughters of Darkness Novel - Apr 10, 2012 by Ravin Tija Maurice
- Lighten Up!: Delicious Homestyle Cooking for Lowfat Living - Mar 20, 1996 by Tija Petrovich and Nutrition Connection
- Little Tija... - Nov 3, 2011 by Beatrice Braithwaite Batty
- Pedigree Girls by Tija, Sherwin (2001) Paperback - 1900
Wiki information Tija:
- Religious Organization, Religious order, Organization
The Tijāniyyah is a sufi tariqa within Sunni Islam, originating in North Africa but now more widespread in West Africa, particularly in Senegal, The Gambia, Mauritania, Mali, Guinea, Niger, Chad and Northern Nigeria and Sudan. Its adherents are...
- City/Town/Village, Statistical region, Dated location, Location
Tijara is a city and a municipality in Alwar district in the Indian state of Rajasthan. Tijara is situated 48 km to the northeast of Alwar. The nearest railway station is Khairthal. Bhiwadi is a census town in Tijara tehsil.This is the biggest...
- Location, Statistical region, City/Town/Village, Dated location
Tijarafe is a town and a municipality on the island of La Palma, Province of Santa Cruz de Tenerife, Canary Islands, Spain. It is situated in the northwestern part of the island. The population of the municipality is 2,776 and the area is 53.76 km²....
- Tijani Babangida
- Soccer, Person, Athlete, Measured person, Olympic athlete, Football player
Tijani Babangida is a retired Nigerian footballer, who played as a winger. Known for his pace, his playing style was sometimes compared to that of Marc Overmars. Babangida spent the majority of his playing career at Ajax. Overall, he played in five...
- Tijana Dapčević
- Pop Artist, Musician, Person, Musical Artist
Tijana Dapčević also known as simply Tijana, is a pop singer performing mainly in Serbia. She speaks Macedonian, Serbian, English, and Italian.
- Location, Statistical region
Tijan is a village in Binalud Rural District, in the Central District of Nishapur County, Razavi Khorasan Province, Iran. At the 2006 census, its population was 99, in 23 families.
- Tijani Belaïd
- Soccer Midfielder, Person, Athlete, Identity, Measured person, Football player
Tijani Belaïd is a French-born Tunisian international footballer who plays for Club Africain as an attacking midfielder.
- User, User Profile, Namespace
- Island, Geographical Feature, Location
Tijat is an uninhabited Croatian island in the Adriatic Sea located southwest of Vodice and west of Prvić. Its area is 2.78 km². The land is mostly owned by people of Šepurina from island Prvić. Tijašćica bay is located on the southeast part of the...
- Aleksandar Tijanić
- Columnist, Person, Deceased Person
Aleksandar Tijanić was a Serbian journalist and director of the country's public broadcaster Radio Television of Serbia from 2004 to 2013. During his career he was a star columnist for leading newspapers and magazines published in SFR Yugoslavia and...