Meaning : God Of The Sea, God of the Sea,
Origin : Greek,
If you have information about this name, share it in the comments area below!
Numerology information Triton:
- Name Number: 6. Meaning: Home, Family, Love, Balance, Harmony, Help, Warmth, Social justice
Additional information Triton:
- Greek Meaning: The name Triton is a Greek baby name. In Greek the meaning of the name Triton is: Son of Poseidon.
- Latin Meaning: The name Triton is a Latin baby name. In Latin the meaning of the name Triton is: A sea god.
Definition funny of Triton:
- Guy 1: Man I wish i was Triton! Guy 2: He's amazing and all the girls love him! Guy 3: Ya He's my Role Model!
- Dude 1: That is a cool shirt. What is that logo? Dude 2: It is a UCSD shirt, I am a Triton. Dude 1: Oh, I get it. So you did not get into UCLA/UCB right? Dude 2: Fuck you!!! You know it time to go back to Los Angeles} when you find a Triton attractive!
- When Eminem performed on SNL, his keyboardist had two full size Tritons, even though the second one was never touched.
- Man 1: "Holy shit dude! Three big cocks in his ass!!! Man 2: Yeah! That's a Triton Man 1: One! Man 2: Two! Man 3: Three! Triton: Yay! I'm a Triton!
Expression information Triton:
- for harmony and balance in their lives, and respond positively to beautiful things.
Soul information Triton:
- People with this name have a deep inner desire for a stable, loving family or community, and a need to work with others and to be appreciated.
Songs about Triton:
- Daughters Of Triton by Daughters of Triton from the Album Little Mermaid
- Respighi: Fountains Of Rome - 2. The Triton Fountain In The Morning (La Fontana del Tritone al mattino) by Berliner Philharmoniker and Herbert von Karajan from the Album Respighi: The Fountains of Rome; The Pines of Rome; Ancient Airs and Dances - Suite III / Boccherini: Quintettino / Albinoni: Adagio in G Minor
- Royal Triton Oil 1950 Tv Commercial (Believed to Be the Only One She Ever Did) by Marilyn Monroe from the Album The Voice of Marilyn, Vol. 2
- The Attack On Triton by Gloryhammer from the Album Space 1992: Rise of the Chaos Wizards [Deluxe Version]
- Triton by Brendon Small from the Album Brendon Small's Galaktikon
- Daughters of Triton by Original Broadway Cast - The Little Mermaid from the Album The Little Mermaid: Original Broadway Cast Recording
- Fountains of Rome: The Triton Fountain at Morning by Fritz Reiner from the Album Respighi: Pines of Rome; Fountains of Rome; Debussy: La mer
- Daughters of Triton (Remastered 2014) by Daughters of Triton from the Album Walt Disney Records The Legacy Collection: The Little Mermaid
- Triton (Dance Valley 2013 Anthem) (Original Mix) by DubVision Sunnery James & Ryan Marciano from the Album Triton (Dance Valley 2013 Anthem)
- Triton by Loscil from the Album Submers
Books about Triton:
- Triton - 1976 by Samuel R. Delany
- Triton - Dec 10, 2013 by Dan Rix
- Trouble on Triton: An Ambiguous Heterotopia - May 15, 1996 by Samuel R. Delany and Kathy Acker
- Of Triton (The Syrena Legacy) - May 13, 2014 by Anna Banks
- Spinward Fringe Broadcast 3: Triton - Aug 1, 2008 by Randolph Lalonde
- Triton of the Sea Volume 2 (Manga) - Nov 28, 2013 by Osamu Tezuka
- The Expeditioners and the Secret of King Triton's Lair - Sep 23, 2014 by S. S. Taylor and Katherine Roy
- Fighting Kat (The Triton Experiment) - Jan 13, 2014 by PJ Schnyder
- Triton - Jul 1986 by Daniel Torres
- Triton - 1976 by Samuel R. Delany
Movies about Triton:
- SpongeBob SquarePants Triple Feature: Last Stand / Triton's Revenge / Viking Sized Adventures2012 Unrated
- SpongeBob SquarePants: Triton's Revenge2010 NR
- Korg Triton Le DVD (Master Series) DVD Video Training Tutorial Help2006
- Submarines: The Nuclear Pioneers USS Nautilus, USS Tunny and USS Triton2008
- Korg Triton Studio / Extreme (Vol II) DVD Video Training Tutorial Help2006
- Korg Triton Studio (Vol I) DVD Video Training Tutorial Help2006
- Korg Triton Extreme (Vol I) DVD Video Training Tutorial Help2007
- Magellan Triton 200,300,400 and 5002008 G
- MAGELLAN TRITON 1500 & 20002008
Wiki information Triton:
- Deity, Name source, Art Subject, School mascot
Triton is a mythological Greek god, the messenger of the sea. He is the son of Poseidon and Amphitrite, god and goddess of the sea respectively, and is herald for his father. He is usually represented as a merman, having the upper body of a human and...
- Star system body, Astronomical Discovery, Moon, Namesake, Orbital Relationship, Celestial Object
Triton is the largest natural satellite of the planet Neptune. It was discovered on October 10, 1846, by English astronomer William Lassell. It is the only large moon in the Solar System with a retrograde orbit, an orbit in the opposite direction to...
- Korg Triton
- Product line, Synthesizer
The Korg Triton is a music workstation synthesizer featuring digital sampling and sequencing first released in 1999. The Triton uses Korg's HI Synthesis tone generator, and is available in several models with various upgrade options. The Triton is...
- Mitsubishi Triton
- Automobile Model
The Mitsubishi Triton is a compact pickup truck produced by Mitsubishi. It was originally known as the Mitsubishi Forte in Japan from 1978 to 1986, when the name was discontinued as the pickup was not sold in its home market for a while. It returned...
- Triton College
- Educational Institution Campus, Organization, Employer, Location, College/University, Educational Institution
Triton College is a two-year community college located in River Grove, Illinois, a suburb 14 miles northwest of downtown Chicago.
- Biological Genus, Organism Classification
Charonia is a genus of very large sea snails, commonly known as Triton's trumpets or Tritons. They are marine gastropod mollusks in the family Ranellidae.
- Comic Book Character, Fictional Character
Triton is a fictional character, an Inhuman that appears in publications from Marvel Comics.
- Triton motorcycle
Triton motorcycles were not factory models but were hybrid bikes built in the 1960s and 1970s. Many were privately constructed but some London dealers offered complete bikes. The builders fitted Triumph engines into Norton frames, and the aim was to...
- Science Fiction Book, Written Work, Book, Work of Fiction, Award-Nominated Work
Trouble on Triton: An Ambiguous Heterotopia is a science fiction novel by Samuel R. Delany. It was nominated for the 1976 Nebula Award for Best Novel, and was shortlisted for a retrospective James Tiptree, Jr. Award in 1995. It was originally...
- USS Triton
- Ship, Location
USS Triton, a United States Navy radar picket nuclear submarine, was the first vessel to execute a submerged circumnavigation of the Earth, doing so in early 1960. Triton accomplished this objective during her shakedown cruise while under the command...