If you have information about this name, share it in the comments area below!
Numerology information Tserendorj:
- Name Number: 2. Meaning: Partnership, Sense, Other, Passive, Assistance, Acceptance, Intimacy, Peace
Books about Tserendorj:
- The Lama Question - Dec 30, 2014 by C. Kaplonski and Christopher Kaplonski
- Portraits of Change - Jul 28, 2013 by Dr. Saha Dhevan Meyanathan
- The Horse-head Fiddle and the Cosmopolitan Reimagination of Tradition in Mongolia (Current Research in Ethnomusicology) - Sep 13, 2014 by Peter K. Marsh
- Recent economic and political developments in Mongolia (Institute reports / East Asian Institute, Columbia University) - 1993 by Dagvadorjiin Tserendorj
- Socialist Revolutions in Asia: The Social History of Mongolia in the 20th Century (Central Asian Studies) - Mar 12, 2009 by Irina Y. Morozova
- Socialist Revolutions in Asia: The Social History of Mongolia in the 20th Century (Central Asian Studies) - May 10, 2012 by Irina Y. Morozova
- The Secret Of The Steppe - Feb 20, 2012 by S.P. Keys
- Web Reasoning and Rule Systems: Second International Conference, RR 2008, Karlsruhe, Germany, October 31 - November... - Nov 17, 2008 by Diego Calvanese and Georg Lausen
- The Enigma Of The Steppe - Aug 18, 2011 by Susan P. Keys
Wiki information Tserendorj:
- Balingiin Tserendorj
- Person, Politician, Deceased Person
Balingiin Tserendorj was a prominent Mongolian political figure of the early 20th century who served as the first Prime Minister of the People's Republic of Mongolia from 1924 until his death in 1928. Between 1913 and 1924 he held several high...
- Uuganbayar Tserendorj
- Actor, Topic, Person, Film actor
Uuganbayar Tserendorj is an actor.
- Manzushir Khutagt Sambadondogiin Tserendorj
- Person, Deceased Person
Sambadondogiin Tserendorj was recognized as the 6th reincarnate of the Donkor-Manjushri Gegen. He served as chief abbot of the Manjusri Monastery and later was the last acting prime minister of Outer Mongolia during Baron Ungern von Sternberg's...
- Ts. Tserendorj
- Film director, Person
- Mijiddorjiin Khanddorj
- Deceased Person, Person
Mijiddorjiin Khanddorj, also known by his title Chin Van Khanddorj, was an aristocrat and prominent early 20th century Mongolian independence leader. He served as minister of foreign affairs of Autonomous Mongolia in the government of the Bogd Khan...