Meaning : Born on Tuesday, Born On Tuesday,
Origin : American,
If you have information about this name, share it in the comments area below!
Numerology information Tuesday:
- Name Number: 5. Meaning: Motion, Change, Freedom, Diversity, Liberty, Choice, Interest, Search, Risk, Danger, Fear
Additional information Tuesday:
- English Meaning: The name Tuesday is an English baby name. In English the meaning of the name Tuesday is: Born on Tuesday.
Definition funny of Tuesday:
- Tuesday is...Tuesday.
- Dude I'm so tuesday right now! Tuesday
- Dude I'm so tuesday right now! It's Tuesday! Tuesday Question: "What day is it?" Answer: "It's Tuesday!"
- Wow, Tuesday, tomorrow's Hump day already!
- "Since Mike called Tuesdays he gets the second hit"
- Bob: Yo, Tuesdays so hot, but she never talks! Murphy: Yah, I know man! Shes smart though, she helped me with my math homework, dude, once you get to know here she ain't so quiet!
- April: Are you a lesbian? Michelle: Only on Tuesdays... Alice: Is there a party in your pants? Michelle: Only on Tuesdays... Meahgan: When does 2+2=fish? Michelle: Only on Tuesdays...
Expression information Tuesday:
- People with this name are excited by change, adventure, and excitement. They are dynamic, visionary and versatile, able to make constructive use of freedom. They fight being restricted by rules and conventions. They tend to be optomistic, energetic, intelligent, and to make friends easily. They may be changeable, restless, untidy, and rebellious.
Soul information Tuesday:
- People with this name have a deep inner desire to serve humanity and to give to others by sharing money, knowledge and experience, or creative and artistic ability.
Songs about Tuesday:
- Ruby Tuesday - The Rolling Stones
- Tuesday (feat. Drake) [Explicit] by I Love Makonnen from the Album Tuesday (feat. Drake) [Explicit]
- Tuesday's Gone by Lynyrd Skynyrd from the Album The Essential Lynyrd Skynyrd
- Tuesday (feat. Drake) [Clean] by I Love Makonnen from the Album Tuesday (feat. Drake) [Clean]
- Ruby Tuesday by The Rolling Stones from the Album Flowers
- Tuesday Afternoon by The Moody Blues from the Album Timeless Flight (4 Part Anthology)
- Tuesday Afternoon (Forever Afternoon) (Full Version) [feat. The London Festival Orchestra] by The Moody Blues from the Album Time Traveller
- Tuesday's Gone (Album Version) by Lynyrd Skynyrd from the Album Best Of
- Ruby Tuesday by The Rolling Stones from the Album Hot Rocks (1964-1971) (Remastered)
- Ruby Tuesday by The Rolling Stones from the Album Between The Buttons (Remastered)
Books about Tuesday:
- Tuesday - Sep 27, 2011 by David Wiesner
- Tuesdays with Morrie: An Old Man, a Young Man, and Life's Greatest Lesson - Oct 8, 2002 by Mitch Albom
- Simply Tuesday: Small-Moment Living in a Fast-Moving World - Aug 18, 2015 by Emily P. Freeman
- Until Tuesday: A Wounded Warrior and the Golden Retriever Who Saved Him - Apr 10, 2012 by Luis Carlos Montalván and Bret Witter
- Tuesday Tucks Me In: The Loyal Bond between a Soldier and His Service Dog - May 27, 2014 by Luis Carlos Montalván and Bret Witter
- The New York Times Tuesday Crossword Puzzle Omnibus: 200 Easy Puzzles from the Pages of The New York Times - Feb 5, 2013 by The New York Times and Will Shortz
- Call Me Tuesday - Feb 15, 2012 by Leigh Byrne
- Tuesdays at the Castle - Oct 30, 2012 by Jessica Day George
- Tuesdays Child (Thorndike Press Large Print Core) - Oct 14, 2013 by Fern Michaels
- Journey - Aug 6, 2013 by Aaron Becker
Movies about Tuesday:
- Tuesday Never Comes1992 NR CC
- Never On Tuesday R CC
- 52 Tuesdays2015 NR CC
- If It's Tuesday, It Still...2012 NR CC
- See You Next Tuesday2013 NR CC
- Tuesdays With Morrie1999 NR
- Sanctuary: Season 22009 NR
- Life on Mars: The Complete Series2007 NR
- USA Tuesday Night Fights KNOCKOUTS! #12009 NR
- Tuesday, After Christmas2011 Unrated
Wiki information Tuesday:
- Day Of Week
Tuesday is a day of the week occurring after Monday and before Wednesday. According to some commonly used calendars, it is the third day of the week. According to international standard ISO 8601, however, it is the second day of the week. The English...
- Shrove Tuesday
Shrove Tuesday is a day in February or March, preceding Ash Wednesday, which is celebrated in some countries by consuming pancakes. This moveable festival is determined by Easter. The expression "Shrove Tuesday" comes from the word shrive, meaning...
- Ruby Tuesday
- Steak Restaurant, Organization, Organization Location, Business Operation, Namesake, Issuer, Restaurant, Employer
Ruby Tuesday Inc. is an American multinational foodservice retailer that owns, operates, and franchises Ruby Tuesday restaurants. The concept was started in 1972 by Samuel E. Beall, III. The corporation was formed in 1996 as a reincorporation of...
- 'Til Tuesday
- Alternative Artist, Musical Artist, Musical Group, Award Nominee, Social network user, Broadcast Artist, Award Winner
'Til Tuesday was an American new wave band formed in Boston in 1982. Its original lineup was bassist/vocalist Aimee Mann, guitarist/vocalist Robert Holmes, keyboardist Joey Pesce, and drummer Michael Hausman. They are best known for their 1985 top 10...
- Tuesday Weld
- Actor, Award Nominee, Musical Artist, Theater Actor, TV Actor, Film actor, Influence Node, Musician, Award Winner, Person
Tuesday Weld is an American actress. She began acting when she was a child, and progressed to mature roles in the late 1950s. She won a Golden Globe Award for Most Promising Female Newcomer in 1960. Over the following decade she established a career...
- Super Tuesday, 2008
Super Tuesday 2008, Super Duper Tuesday, Mega Tuesday, Giga Tuesday, Tsunami Tuesday, and The Tuesday of Destiny are names for February 5, 2008, the day on which the largest simultaneous number of state U.S. presidential primary elections in the...
- Ruby Tuesday
- Composition, Ranked item, Cataloged instance, Name source
"Ruby Tuesday" is a song recorded by The Rolling Stones in 1966, released in January 1967. The song, coupled with "Let's Spend the Night Together", was a number-one hit in the United States and reached number three in the United Kingdom.
- Super Tuesday
- Recurring event
In the United States, Super Tuesday, in general, refers to the Tuesday in February or March of a presidential election year when the greatest number of states hold primary elections to select delegates to national conventions at which each party's...
- Tuesday Morning
- Retail Business, Organization, Employer, Issuer, Business Operation
Tuesday Morning Corporation is an American upscale, deep discount, off-price retailer specializing in domestic and international, designer and name-brand closeout merchandise. The company has stores across the United States. Headquartered in Dallas,...
- Wall Street Crash of 1929
- Event, Literature Subject
The Wall Street Crash of 1929, also known as Black Tuesday, the Great Crash, or the Stock Market Crash of 1929, began on October 24, 1929, and was the most devastating stock market crash in the history of the United States, when taking into...