If you have information about this name, share it in the comments area below!
Numerology information Tulua:
- Name Number: 3. Meaning: Communication, Interaction, Friendship, Joy, Lightness, Humor, Art, Positivity, Optimism
Songs about Tulua:
- Bella Tulua (Original Mix) by Julian Collazos from the Album Clubbers
- Made in Tulua by Jhonny Fernando from the Album Locust Tech - House Summer 2013, Vol. 1
- Made in Tulua by Jhonny Fernando from the Album Made in Tulua
Books about Tulua:
- Tensionando la vieja cocina: Cuerpo(s) y resistencia(s) en las prácticas alimentarias de los cocineros tradicionales... - Aug 26, 2015 by Escobar Rivera, Juan Carlos
- Entrenamiento de la fuerza explosiva en futbolistas adolescentes: Programa de entrenamiento de la fuerza explosiva... - Jun 21, 2012 by Andrés Fernando Loaiza Barona and Juan Felipe Camacho Rios
- Desarrollos practicos en ordenamiento territorial. La experiencia de Tulua - 2007 by Varios
- La Ciudad Cantada (Spanish Edition) - Feb 1, 2011 by Oscar Londoño Pineda
- Dudosa Historia de un Hombre Feliz (Spanish Edition) - Mar 14, 2013 by Oscar Londoño Pineda
- The Black Box: All-New Cockpit Voice Recorder Accounts Of In-flight Accidents - Jul 22, 1998 by Malcolm Macpherson
- Tulua, vision personal (Spanish Edition) - 1999 by Oscar Londono Pineda
- Aircraft Accident Analysis: Final Reports - Feb 16, 2000 by James M. Walters and Robert Sumwalt
- CONVIVENCIA MANEJO DE NORMAS Y CULTURA DEMOCRATICA EN TULUA - 2007 by Damaris Barragan Gamba
- CALIDAD DEL AGUA EN LOS RIOS TULUA Y MORALES - 2007 by Buitrago Gonzalez, Maria E
Wiki information Tulua:
- Location, Dated location, Statistical region, City/Town/Village
Tuluá is a city located in the heart of the Cauca Valley, Colombia Valle del Cauca, Colombia. A major industrial and commercial center, it is the region's fourth largest city after Cali, the department capital, Buenaventura and Palmira. Founded...
- Football team, Organization, Sports Team
Corporación Club Deportivo Tuluá, commonly known as Cortuluá, is a professional Colombian football team based in Tuluá, that currently plays in the Categoría Primera A. The club was founded on October 16, 1967 and play their home games at the Doce de...
- Tulua Gaoa
- Woman, Person
Tulua Gaoa is the mother of Mario Gaoa.
- MunsValledelCauca Tulua
- Image, Content
- Dappil language
Dappil is an extinct language of Queensland in Australia that appears to have been closely related to Gureng Gureng. Tulua may be another name for the same language; they are treated as such by Terrill. However, the Dappil and Tulua were apparently...
- Hilario Cuenú
- Soccer Defender, Athlete, Person, Football player, Measured person
Hilário Cuenú is a Colombian football defender. He currently plays for Cortulua.
- Heriberto Gíl Martínez Airport
- Location, Airport
The Heriberto Gil Martínez Airport is an airport located in the municipality of Tulua in the department of Valle del Cauca, Colombia. Before 2004 his name was Farfan Airport, a name he received because of an pre-Hispanic settlement in the area of...
- Carlos Rodas
- Soccer Forward, Athlete, Person, Football player, Measured person
Carlos Rodas is a Colombian football forward. He currently plays for Cortulua. After beginning his career in 1994, quitting in 2002 to become a taxi driver, and then returning to the game, he came off the bench to score a free-kick at the age of 40...