If you have information about this name, share it in the comments area below!
Numerology information Turnquest:
- Name Number: 2. Meaning: Partnership, Sense, Other, Passive, Assistance, Acceptance, Intimacy, Peace
Books about Turnquest:
- Protecting and Repairing Your Marriage: Spouse's Workbook (Broken But Not Destroyed) - Mar 17, 2015 by Tanya E. Munroe and K. Yolanda Turnquest
- A Teacher's Prayer: Bahamian Rhythmic Poetry - Apr 27, 2015 by Michelle Turnquest
- The Loyalist: One of Our American Descendants - Apr 27, 2015 by Michelle Turnquest
- Social Studies Made Simple: Introducing Coursework Made Simple - Sep 16, 2014 by Michelle Turnquest and Bridgette Mackey
- Coursework Made Simple: The Loyalists (Volume 2) - Nov 1, 2014 by Ms. Michelle Turnquest
- Coursework Made Simple: Bahamian History (Volume 3) - Nov 19, 2014 by Ms. Michelle Turnquest
- Let Us Pray For Our Family, Country and Culture (The Writer's Clinic) (Volume 1) - Dec 1, 2014 by Michelle Turnquest and Theodore Campbell
- Coursework Made Simple: Research Skills (Volume 4) - Dec 1, 2014 by Michelle Turnquest
- Mr. Limbo: A Bahamian Legend - Apr 1, 2015 by Michelle Turnquest
- A Childlike Faith: My Mom and Me Bahamian Poems and Stories (Writer's Clinic) (Volume 2) - Apr 1, 2015 by Michelle Turnquest and Patrick F. Bain II
Wiki information Turnquest:
- Orville Turnquest
- Politician, Person, Chivalric Order Member
Sir Orville Alton Turnquest, GCMG, QC was the Deputy Prime Minister and Foreign Minister of the Bahamas from 1992 to 1994, and the fifth Governor-General of the Bahamas from 3 January 1995 until his retirement on 13 November 2001.
- O. Tommy Turnquest
- Man, Person
The Honourable Orville Alton Thompson "Tommy" Turnquest is a Bahamian politician. He is the current member of Parliament for Mount Moriah and the Minister of National Security.