If you have information about this name, share it in the comments area below!
Numerology information Verdura:
- Name Number: 8. Meaning: Outer, Body, Physical, Ambition, Power, Progress, Career, Success, Respect, Fame, Means, Karma
Songs about Verdura:
- Nada Que Hacer Aka Chuy Verduras by Grupo H100 from the Album Nada Que Hacer
- Las Verduras by Strunz & Farah from the Album Stringweave
- Sopa de verduras y fideos by La tia Cata from the Album Recetas de cocina: Verduras
- Aiuli Vous So la Verdura. Lupus by Laura Puerto & Los Afectos Diversos from the Album Antonio de Cabezón: Ultimi Miei Sospiri
- Baile das Verduras by Velho Milongueiro from the Album Gaúcho Malandro
- Chuy Verduras by Omar y Sus Amanecidos de la Sierra from the Album Top 20 La Elite De Corridos
- Chuy Verduras (En Vivo) by Banda Terrible from the Album En Vivo Fp en Culiacan Corridos en Vivo
- Chuy Verduras (En Vivo) by Deseo Sierreño from the Album Al Pasito Pero Firme (En Vivo)
- Come Frutas y Verduras by Enrique Quezadas from the Album Estas Islas
- A comer verduras by Cantando Aprendo a Hablar from the Album Mi primer recital (feat. La banda de Cantando Aprendo a Hablar)
Books about Verdura:
- VERDURA: Vegetables Italian Style - Sep 2010 by Viana La Place
- Verdura: The Life and Work of a Master Jeweler - Apr 17, 2008 by Patricia Corbett and Amy Fine Collins
- Verduras/ Vegetables (Bilingual Board Book) (English and Spanish Edition) - Sep 1, 2015 by Sara Anderson
- Verdure: Vegetable Recipes from the Kitchen of the American Academy in Rome, Rome Sustainable Food Project - Mar 25, 2014 by Christopher Boswell and Annie Schlechter
- Me Encanta Comer Frutas y Verduras (Spanish Edition) - May 3, 2015 by Shelley Admont
- Pasta e Verdura: 140 Vegetable Sauces for Spaghetti, Fusilli, Rigatoni, and All Other Noodles - Apr 4, 1996 by Jack Bishop
- A sembrar sopa de verduras - Apr 1, 1996 by Lois Ehlert and Alma Flor Ada
- Curacion con Frutas y Verduras (RTM Ediciones) (Spanish Edition) - Apr 1, 2011 by Editorial Epoca
- En el huerto, frutas y verduras (Spanish Edition) - Jan 1, 2006 by Gaud Morel
- A sembrar sopa de verduras / Growing Vegetable Soup bilingual board book (Spanish and English Edition) - Oct 23, 2012 by Lois Ehlert
Movies about Verdura:
- Burbus descubre las verduras
- Beurs Appart 'The movie [DVD] (2010), Hugo Di Verdura NR
- Wallace &Amp; Gromit: La Maldición De Las Verduras (Import Movie) (European Format - Zone 2) (2006) Steve B2005 Unrated
- Como Realizar Cortes De Verduras2011 NR
Wiki information Verdura:
- Geographical Feature, Body Of Water, Location, River
Verdura is a river of southern Sicily. Its source is in Lake Favara, and flows into the Sicily Channel at Torre Verdura, between Sciacca and Ribera.
Verdura is an American fine jeweler and specialty retailer, headquartered in New York. Founded in 1939 by Duke Fulco di Verdura, its present-day collection is based on designs created by Fulco during his lifetime, as well as vintage estate pieces.
- Fulco di Verdura
- Person, Deceased Person
Fulco di Verdura, or Fulco Santo Stefano della Cerda, Duke of Verdura, and Marquis of Murata la Cerda, was an influential Italian jeweller. His career began with an introduction to designer Gabrielle "Coco" Chanel by composer Cole Porter. He opened...
- Frutta e verdura
- Musical Album
Frutta e verdura is an album by Italian singer Mina, distributed back to back with the album Amanti di valore. The whole album was arranged by Pino Presti except for "Non tornare più" and "Devo tornare a casa mia". Sound engineer: Nuccio...
- Verdura Golf & Spa Resort
- Hotel, Structure, Building, Accommodation, Location, Project focus
- Verdura Records
- Business Operation, Organization, Record label
- Canonical Version, Musical Recording
- Andrea Verdura
- Actor, Film actor, Person, Topic
Andrea Verdura is an actress.
- Release track
- Giovanni Stefano Verdura
- Painting Artist, Deceased Person, Person, Visual Artist
Giovanni Stefano Verdura was a 17th-century Italian painter of the Baroque period, mainly active in Genoa and later in the Piedmont. He was a disciple of the Genoese painter Domenico Fiasella. He died of the plague in 1657.