If you have information about this name, share it in the comments area below!
Numerology information Vily:
- Name Number: 5. Meaning: Motion, Change, Freedom, Diversity, Liberty, Choice, Interest, Search, Risk, Danger, Fear
Songs about Vily:
- Ako vznikli víly by Barbora Bazsová from the Album Rozpravky, Myty a Hudba - Dunaj
- D?m smutný víly by Ji?í Wabi Ryvola from the Album Hobousárny 2CD
- Deset zpevu (10 Songs), Op. 15: No. 6. Víly (Fairies) by members Prague Chamber Chorus from the Album Dvo?ák: Moravské Drojzp?vy (Moravian Duets)
- Dve malý víly by Kaspárek v rohlíku from the Album Bejbypank
- Lovin' You (Vodní víly) by ORM Hana a Dana from the Album Closer
- Motýlí víly by Václav Jelínek from the Album Písni?ky TvMiniUni 2: Bó??v maglajz
- Prokletí Malé tlusté víly by Ji?í D?de?ek from the Album D?de?ek: Pohádky o Malé tlusté víle
- Starosti Vily by Krápník from the Album Svatý Klid
- Vodní víly by Kamelie from the Album M?j se (p?v.LP+bonusy)
- Víly by V?ra Martinová from the Album V?ra Martinová a p?átelé
Books about Vily:
- Liquified, Toxic and Corrosive Gases in Hae'Vily Populated Areas - 2001 by Franjo Plavsic
- Der Duft der Träume. - Sep 1, 2001 by Vily Bergen
- Frantiska Bilka. Vybor Z Dila - 1971 by Prahy And Vily
- Mashiny napol'nogo transporta. Plity gruzovye, vily. gost 30013-93 - 1970 by Edited by
- Divoke vily (Czech Edition) - 1991 by Pavel Zdrazil
- Prazske vily pod kridly Milka: Eseje o ceske renesanci druhe poloviny 19. stoleti (Czech Edition) - 1994 by Jan Bazant
- Field Guide to the Little People: A Curious Journey Into the Hidden Realm of Elves, Faeries, Hobgoblins & Other... - Oct 8, 2009 by Nancy Arrowsmith
- Die Hexe und der Herzog - Mar 1, 2010 by Brigitte Riebe
- to aroma ton aisthiseon / το άρωμα των αισθήσεων - 2001 by Vily Bergen
- Industrial computer-based real-time control systems in the Soviet Union (Monographic series on Soviet Union) - 1985 by Vily Khazatsky
Wiki information Vily:
- Dated location, Statistical region, Location, City/Town/Village
Vilyuchinsk is a closed town in Kamchatka Krai, Russia, located on the Kamchatka Peninsula about 20 kilometers across Avacha Bay from Petropavlovsk-Kamchatsky. Population: 22,905 ; 24,166 .
- City/Town/Village, Location, Dated location, Statistical region
Vilyuysk is a town and the administrative center of Vilyuysky District of the Sakha Republic, Russia, located about 600 kilometers from Yakutsk on the Vilyuy River. Population: 10,234 .
- Musical Artist
- Vilyuy River
- Location, Geographical Feature, Body Of Water, River
The Vilyuy River is a river of the Central Siberian Plateau, longest tributary of the Lena River. About 2,650 kilometres long, it flows mostly within the Sakha Republic. Its basin covers about 491,000 square kilometres. The Vilyuy rises in the Evenky...
- Volcano, Location, Mountain, Geographical Feature
Vilyuchik, also known as Vilyuchinsky is a stratovolcano in the southern part of Kamchatka Peninsula, Russia. It is located about 30 kilometres SSW of the closed city of Vilyuchinsk.
- Statistical region, Location
Vilyvitány is a village in Borsod-Abaúj-Zemplén County in northeastern Hungary.
- Vilyuysky District
Vilyuysky District is an administrative and municipal district, one of the thirty-four in the Sakha Republic, Russia. It is located in the western central part of the republic and borders with Zhigansky District in the northeast, Kobyaysky District...
- Fictional Object
Vilya, also known as the Ring of Air or the Ring of Sapphire, was one of the three rings of the elves featured in J.R.R. Tolkien's The Lord of the Rings and The Silmarillion. Vilya was a large sapphire set in a band of gold. Like the other elven...
- Vily Auerbach
- Person, Topic, Film producer
Vily Auerbach is a film producer.
- Vilyuy Dam
- Location, Body Of Water, Lake, Geographical Feature
The Vilyuy Dam is a large dam and hydroelectric power station on the Vilyuy River in Chernyshevsky, Sakha Republic, Russia. The dam was built between 1964 and 1967 to provide power for diamond mines in the area, and was the first such major structure...