Meaning : Foreigner, Stranger, Foreigner, stranger,
Pronunciation : WAHL-əs ,
If you have information about this name, share it in the comments area below!
Numerology information Wallace:
- Name Number: 3. Meaning: Communication, Interaction, Friendship, Joy, Lightness, Humor, Art, Positivity, Optimism
Additional information Wallace:
- Anglo-Saxon Meaning: The name Wallace is an Anglo-Saxon baby name. In Anglo-Saxon the meaning of the name Wallace is: Stranger.
- American Meaning: The name Wallace is an American baby name. In American the meaning of the name Wallace is: Stranger.
- English Meaning: The name Wallace is an English baby name. In English the meaning of the name Wallace is: From Wales.
- Teutonic Meaning: The name Wallace is a Teutonic baby name. In Teutonic the meaning of the name Wallace is: From Wales.
- German Meaning: The name Wallace is a German baby name. In German the meaning of the name Wallace is: A Welshman.
- Scottish Meaning: The name Wallace is a Scottish baby name. In Scottish the meaning of the name Wallace is: Welshman; stranger. Famous Bearer: Scottish hero Sir William Wallace (executed in 1305).Welshman; stranger.
- From a Scottish and English surname which originally meant "Welsh" or "foreigner" in Norman French. It was first used as given name in honour of Sir William Wallace, the Scottish hero who led a rebellion to expel the English invaders from Scotland in the 13th century.
Definition funny of Wallace:
- Hey - Watch that kook get Wallaced in that hole!
- lets go to wallace lets go wallace
- 1. I just Wallaced some broad in the parking lot 2. Sorry I am late, I was busy Wallacing your mom 3. Hello Miss, would you like to go outside and Wallace?
- Man i am going to Wallace you
- wallace is for badasses
- I'm from Wallace where prostition was legal until 1989.
- pussy, wallace ladies
Expression information Wallace:
- People with this name tend to be creative and excellent at expressing themselves. They are drawn to the arts, and often enjoy life immensely. They are often the center of attention, and enjoy careers that put them in the limelight. They tend to become involved in many different activities, and are sometimes reckless with both their energies and with money.
Soul information Wallace:
- People with this name have a deep inner need for quiet, and a desire to understand and analyze the world they live in, and to learn the deeper truths.
Songs about Wallace:
- Horner: Wallace Courts Murron [Braveheart - Original Sound Track] by James Horner and London Symphony Orchestra from the Album Braveheart - Original Motion Picture Soundtrack
- Al-Falaq 113 featuring Mino Cinelu, Gene Lake, Michael Cain & Wallace Roney by Meshell Ndegeocello from the Album The Spirit Music Jamia: Dance of the Infidel
- George Washington vs William Wallace [Explicit] by Epic Rap Battles of History from the Album George Washington vs William Wallace [Explicit]
- I'm Gonna Make You My Wife (feat. Wallace "Scotty" Scott) by The Whispers from the Album Open Up Your Love
- Walking Wounded (Dave Wallace Remix) by Everything But The Girl from the Album Adapt Or Die: 10 Years Of Remixes (Alternate Version)
- Make It With You (feat. Wallace "Scotty" Scott) by The Whispers from the Album Open Up Your Love
- Falling To Pieces (Matt Wallace Remix) by Faith No More from the Album The Real Thing (Deluxe Edition) [Explicit]
- Rowena & Wallace by The Waifs from the Album Beautiful You
- Daydream (Karaoké Playback Avec Chant Témoin) [Rendu Célèbre Par Wallace Collection] by Karaoké Playback Français from the Album Daydream (Version Karaoké Playback) [Rendu Célèbre Par Wallace Collection] - Single
- Wallace & Gromit Theme by Platinum Themes Pro from the Album Platinum Themes Pro, Vol. 6 (Tribute Version)
Books about Wallace:
- Infinite Jest - Nov 13, 2006 by David Foster Wallace
- Wallace: The Underdog Who Conquered a Sport, Saved a Marriage, and Championed Pit Bulls-- One Flying Disc at a... - Oct 1, 2013 by Jim Gorant
- Greek Grammar Beyond the Basics: An Exegetical Syntax of the New Testament with Scripture, Subject, and Greek... - May 20, 1997 by Daniel B. Wallace
- A Supposedly Fun Thing I'll Never Do Again: Essays and Arguments - Feb 2, 1998 by David Foster Wallace
- Madam President: A Novel - Apr 28, 2015 by Nicolle Wallace
- Consider the Lobster and Other Essays - Jul 2, 2007 by David Foster Wallace
- Wallace: The Classic Portrait of Alabama Governor George Wallace - Jun 3, 1996 by Marshall Frady
- Cold-Case Christianity: A Homicide Detective Investigates the Claims of the Gospels - Jan 1, 2013 by J. Warner Wallace and Lee Strobel
- Eighteen Acres: A Novel - Jul 12, 2011 by Nicolle Wallace
- Hell's Fortress (Righteous Series Book 7) - Oct 7, 2014 by Michael Wallace
Movies about Wallace:
- Wallace & Gromit: The Complete Collection [HD]1989 CC
- Wallace & Gromit's Cracking Contraptions2002 CC
- Wallace & Gromit: The Curse of the Were-Rabbit2005 G CC
- Firing Line with William F. Buckley Jr. "The Wallace Crusade"2008 NR CC
- 92Y-Mike Wallace (February 1, 2006)2006 NR CC
- Wallace & Gromit: The Curse of the Were-Rabbit2005 G
- Heroes of Scotland - William Wallace2014 NR
- Wallace & Gromit: A World of Invention2012 NR
- Wallace & Gromit: The Curse of the Were-Rabbit / Chicken Run2010 NR
- The Real Bloodline Of Jesus Christ: The Sacred Teachings Of Tim Wallace-Murphy2007 NR
Wiki information Wallace:
- The Notorious B.I.G.
- Gangsta rap Artist, Musical Artist, Person or entity appearing in film, Award Nominee, Person Or Being In Fiction, Music video performer, Name source, Topic, Film subject, Topic
Christopher George Latore Wallace, better known by his stage names The Notorious B.I.G., Biggie, or Biggie Smalls, was an American rapper. Wallace was raised in the Brooklyn borough of New York City. When he released his debut album Ready to Die in...
- George Wallace
- Politician, Topic, Topic, Person or entity appearing in film, Person Or Being In Fiction, Deceased Person, Author, Public speaker, Name source, Identity
George Corley Wallace, Jr. was an American politician and the 45th Governor of Alabama, having served two nonconsecutive terms and two consecutive terms as a Democrat: 1963–1967, 1971–1979 and 1983–1987. Wallace has the third longest gubernatorial...
- Alfred Russel Wallace
- Evolutionary Biologist, Academic, Name source, Author, Award Winner, Literature Subject, Person, Deceased Person, Influence Node, Identity
Alfred Russel Wallace OM FRS was a British naturalist, explorer, geographer, anthropologist, and biologist. He is best known for independently conceiving the theory of evolution through natural selection; his paper on the subject was jointly...
- Baldwin Wallace University
- College/University, Ranked item, Educational Institution, Organization, Location, Endowed Organization, Employer, Educational Institution Campus
A dynamic campus that prepares students to be contributing, compassionate citizens of an increasingly global society, Baldwin-Wallace College was founded in 1845. It integrates a strong academic program rooted in the liberal arts and sciences with...
- Wallace and Gromit
- Award-Winning Work, Exhibition subject, Literature Subject, Film series
Wallace and Gromit is a British clay animation comedy series created by Nick Park of Aardman Animations. The series consists of four short films and a feature-length film. The series centres on Wallace, an absent-minded inventor and cheese...
- Henry A. Wallace
- US Vice President, Literature Subject, Deceased Person, Author, Identity, U.S. Congressperson, Politician, Organization founder, Person
Henry Agard Wallace was the 33rd Vice President of the United States, the Secretary of Agriculture, and the Secretary of Commerce. In the 1948 presidential election, Wallace was the presidential nominee of the Progressive Party.
- City/Town/Village, Location, HUD Foreclosure Area, Capital of administrative division, Statistical region, HUD County Place, Dated location
Wallace is a historic city in the Panhandle region of the U.S. state of Idaho and the county seat of Shoshone County in the Silver Valley mining district. Wallace sits alongside the South Fork Coeur d'Alene River and the town's population was 784 at...
- Wallace Collection
- Art Gallery, Museum, Author, Person, Building, Tourist attraction, Art owner, Organization, Project focus, Namesake
The Wallace Collection is a museum in London, with a world-famous range of fine and decorative arts from the 15th to the 19th centuries with large holdings of French 18th-century paintings, furniture, arms & armour, porcelain and Old Master paintings...
- William Wallace
- Military Commander, Person Or Being In Fiction, Deceased Person, Chivalric Order Member, Film subject, Name source, Military Person, Person
Sir William Wallace was a Scottish knight who became one of the main leaders during the Wars of Scottish Independence. Along with Andrew Moray, Wallace defeated an English army at the Battle of Stirling Bridge in September 1297. He was appointed...
- Edgar Wallace
- Novelist, Author, Deceased Person, Musician, Musical Artist, Film writer, Film story contributor, Person, Name source
Richard Horatio Edgar Wallace was an English writer. Born into poverty as an illegitimate London child, Wallace left school at 12. He joined the army at 21 and was a war correspondent during the Second Boer War for Reuters and the Daily Mail....