If you have information about this name, share it in the comments area below!
Numerology information Weiji:
- Name Number: 2. Meaning: Partnership, Sense, Other, Passive, Assistance, Acceptance, Intimacy, Peace
Definition funny of Weiji:
- 1. "They totally pulled a weiji last night." 2. "She totally is a weiji, eating that pickled herring."
Books about Weiji:
- History of Textile Technology of Ancient China - Apr 1992 by Weiji Chen
- The 9-To-5 Ninja: Persuade & influence others. Become a better communicator... a more effective manager or leader... - Jul 31, 2014 by Malcolm Dragon
- Smart Controllers for Full Vehicle Nonlinear Active Suspension Systems: Engineering solutions for improving vehicle... - Sep 18, 2012 by Weiji Wang and Ammar A. Aldair
- Nonlinear Dynamics of Rotor Bearing System in Automotive Turbochargers - Feb 1, 2013 by Liang Tian and Weiji Wang
- History of Textile Technology of Ancient China - Nov 30, 1992 by Cheng Weiji
- Yingzi Yinhang Neimu, Xiayige Cidai Weiji De Yuantou? (Chinese Edition) - Nov 2013 by Huaqiao Zhang
- Smart Controllers for Full Vehicle Nonlinear Active Suspension Systems: Engineering solutions for improving vehicle... - 2012
- History of Textile Technology of Ancient China by Chen, Weiji (1992) Hardcover - 1707 by Weiji Chen
- Learn Chinese Happily 4 (Chinese Edition) - Apr 1, 2008 by He Weiji, Zheng Lei, Li Na, Wang Weihang, Shen Bao
- Learn Chinese Happily 5 (Chinese Edition) - Feb 1, 2009 by He Weiji, Cao Wei, Zheng Lei, Hou Xiaobo, Xu Lengj
Wiki information Weiji:
- Musical Recording, Canonical Version
- Han Weiji
Han Weiji, courtesy name Zhenzi, was a Chinese official who lived in the Qing dynasty. He was born in Xiaotian Village, Zichuan County, Shandong Province, China. He was a tong jinshi who obtained the third highest position in his class in the...
- Li Weijia
Li Weijia also named Vega. He is a Chinese host and actor. He is famous for co-hosting the TV program Happy Camp which airs on Hunan Satellite TV with fellow hosts He Jiong, Xie Na, Du Haitao, and Wu Xin.
- Release track
- Jiang Weijie
- Man, Person
Jiang Weijie is a Chinese professional Go player. Jiang became a professional in 2005. He won his first title, the RICOH Xinxiu Cup, in 2008. Jiang ended Gu Li's six-year reign over the Mingren title, defeating Gu in the fifth and final game by...
- Weijian Liu
- Actor, Person, Topic, Film actor
Weijian Liu is an actor.
- Ian Fang
- Actor, Person, Film actor, Topic
Ian Fang is a Chinese actor and MediaCorp artiste based in Singapore. He is known for starring in dramas such as On the Fringe 2011 and Don't Stop Believin', as well as movies such as Imperfect.
- Liu Weijia
- Measured person, Athlete, Person
Liu Weijia is a Chinese former swimmer who competed in the 2004 Summer Olympics.
- Weijian Shi
- Topic, Person, Film actor
Weijian Shi is an actor.
- User Profile, User, Namespace