Meaning : Form of Wanda, Form Of Wanda,
Pronunciation : WEN-də ,
If you have information about this name, share it in the comments area below!
Numerology information Wenda:
- Name Number: 2. Meaning: Partnership, Sense, Other, Passive, Assistance, Acceptance, Intimacy, Peace
Additional information Wenda:
- English Meaning: The name Wenda is an English baby name. In English the meaning of the name Wenda is: Comely.
- German Meaning: The name Wenda is a German baby name. In German the meaning of the name Wenda is: Family; Wanderer.
- Teutonic Meaning: The name Wenda is a Teutonic baby name. In Teutonic the meaning of the name Wenda is: Wander.
- Variant of WENDY
Definition funny of Wenda:
- If you smell like B.O. Your name gotta be Wenda!
- that fucking dick is a wenda
Expression information Wenda:
- People with this name tend to be quiet, cooperative, considerate, sympathetic to others, adaptable, balanced and sometimes shy. They are trustworthy, respecting the confidences of others, and make excellent diplomats, mediators and partners. They are often very intuitive. They like detail and order, and often find change worrisome. They may sometimes feel insecure or restless.
Soul information Wenda:
- People with this name have a deep inner desire for a stable, loving family or community, and a need to work with others and to be appreciated.
Songs about Wenda:
- Brayne & Wenda by Wayne Moore from the Album Believer
- Brayne & Wenda by Wayne Moore and Brenda Silas Moore from the Album What's a Brayne & Wenda?
- Kassaf wenda kimundo wéréra by Various Artists from the Album Saotomé & principé : musiques de l'île du milieu
- Lets Praise Him (feat. Wenda Castro) by Brother Art & Destiny from the Album Amazing God of Love
- Na wenda by Eduardo Verissimo from the Album Zoukonline `Is_Compil` AS `2010`
- Shan Zhong Wenda (Questions and answers among the mountains) by Gong Linna from the Album Xiwang / Hope
- Shing'wenda Ng'wana Sii'ta (Narrative Competition Wigaa'she Songs) by Various artists from the Album Tanzania - Music Of The Farmer Composers Of Sukumaland
- Tee-Bee-Wenda-Bah-No... by Marta Raviglia from the Album The Knight and His Armour
- Tunhunje Dunya Chade Wendas by Ahmed Mughal from the Album Dil Ja Arman
- Wathan Aenda Wadi Wenda by Master Manzoor from the Album Jaani
Books about Wenda:
- Introduction to Physical Anthropology 2011-2012 Edition - Feb 17, 2011 by Robert Jurmain and Lynn Kilgore
- Essentials of Physical Anthropology - Feb 16, 2012 by Robert Jurmain and Lynn Kilgore
- Introduction to Physical Anthropology, 2013-2014 Edition - Feb 20, 2013 by Robert Jurmain and Lynn Kilgore
- Essentials of Physical Anthropology - 2001 by Robert I. Jurmain and Harry Nelson
- Science, Technology, and Society: A Sociological Approach - Aug 26, 2005 by Wenda K. Bauchspies and Jennifer Croissant
- Renaissance Art Book - Jun 25, 2001 by Wenda O'Reilly
- Introduction to Physical Anthropology - Feb 23, 2011 by Robert Jurmain and Lynn Kilgore
- Essentials of Physical Anthropology (with InfoTrac) (Available Titles CengageNOW) - Apr 6, 2005 by Robert Jurmain and Lynn Kilgore
- CourseMate, 1 term (6 months) Printed Access Card for Jurmain/Kilgore/Trevathan/Ciochon's Introduction to Physical... - Feb 15, 2013 by Robert Jurmain and Lynn Kilgore
- Introduction to Physical Anthropology 2011-2012 Edition 13th Edition by Jurmain, Robert, Kilgore, Lynn, Trevathan... - 2011 by Jurmain, Robert,..
Wiki information Wenda:
- Benny Wenda
- Politician, Person, Organization founder
Benny Wenda is a West Papuan independence leader and an international lobbyist for the independence of West Papua from Indonesia. He lives in exile in the United Kingdom. In 2003 he was granted political asylum by the British government following his...
- Gu Wenda
- Contemporary artist, Author, Person
Gu Wenda is a contemporary artist from China who lives and works in New York City. Much of his works play off of traditional Chinese calligraphy and poetry, and he is also known for his tendency to use human hair in his pieces. Gu lives in Brooklyn...
- Wenda Nel
- Athlete, Person, Measured person
Wenda Theron Nel is a South African athlete specialising in the 400 metres hurdles. She competed at the 2011 World Championships reaching the semifinals. Her personal best in the event is 54.82 from 2014.
- Musical Recording, Canonical Version
- Fictional Character, Book Character
- Compact Disc Musical Release, Musical Release, Creative Work
- Wenda Harris Millard
Wenda Harris Millard is a media executive currently serving as President and COO at MediaLink. Ms. Millard has held several positions in media and technology such as co-CEO of Martha Stewart Living Omnimedia and Chief Sales Officer at Yahoo!. Ms....
- Musical Recording, Canonical Version
- Musical Album
- Musical Recording