If you have information about this name, share it in the comments area below!
Numerology information Whakatau:
- Name Number: 5. Meaning: Motion, Change, Freedom, Diversity, Liberty, Choice, Interest, Search, Risk, Danger, Fear
Books about Whakatau:
- Ko te Atua te pea Happy Thanksgiving (Maori Edition) - Sep 24, 2015 by Z.Z. Rox Orpo
- Polynesian Mythology - Aug 30, 2015 by George Grey
- Te Whakatau Kaupapa O Murihiku: Ngai Tahu Resource Management Strategy for the Southland Region - 1997 by Garven, Peter & Marty Nepia, Harold Ashwell (compiled by); Edited by Maarire Goodall
- Te Whakatau kaupapa: Ngai Tahu resource management strategy for the Canterbury Region - 1990
- The United Nations Convention on the Rights of the Child =: He hui Whakatau i te mana o te tamaiti a te whakakotahitanga... - 1992
- Nga papa matotoru hoki 14 - Nau mai ki Windtal Extended Version (Maori Edition) - Sep 2, 2015 by Benjamin Hornfeck
- Ko te matotoru hoki 14 a te pa o te mano moe Extended Version (Maori Edition) - Sep 4, 2015 by Benjamin Hornfeck
- The Ancient History of the Maori, his Mythology and Traditions (Cambridge Library Collection - Anthropology) (... - Nov 3, 2011 by John White
- Let's Learn Maori - Feb 1, 1998 by Bruce Biggs
- Polynesian Mythology and Ancient Traditional History of the New Zealand Race, as Furnished by Their Priests and... - Nov 30, 2005 by Sir George Grey
Wiki information Whakatau:
In Māori mythology, Whakatau is a son of Tūwhakararo and Apakura. One day Apakura throws her apron into the sea, and a sea deity named Rongotakawhiu takes it and works it into human form, and Whakatau is born. The sea deity teaches him the arts of...
- Kaikoura Whakatau
Kaikoura Whakatau was a New Zealand tribal leader. Of Māori descent, he identified with the Ngai Tahu iwi. He was born in New Zealand.
- Hariata Whakatau Pitini-Morera
- Deceased Person, Person
Hariata Whakatau Pitini-Morera was a New Zealand Māori leader, genealogist, historian, conservationist and weaver. Of Māori descent, she identified with the Ngai Tahu and Ngati Mamoe iwi. She was born in Little River, North Canterbury, New Zealand in...
- Henare Uru
- Deceased Person, Person, Politician
Henare Whakatau Uru was a New Zealand politician. He was the Reform Party Member of Parliament for Southern Maori from 1922 to 1928.
- Te Whakataupuka
- Deceased Person, Person
Te Whakataupuka was a notable New Zealand ngai tahu leader. Of Māori descent, he identified with the Ngai Tahu iwi. He was born in Murihiku, Southland, New Zealand and active from about fl. 1826.
- The Reed book of Māori proverbs = Te kohikohinga whakataukī a Reed
- Book Edition, Cataloged instance
In Māori mythology, Apakura is the wife of Tūhuruhuru, the son of Tinirau. She had several children, among whom are Tūwhakararo, Mairatea, Reimatua, and Whakatau. In another legend, Apakura is said to be the wife of Tūwhakararo, who was the son of...