Meaning : Derived from the Latin meaing 'conqueror', mainly used in Polish., Conqueror,
Pronunciation : (WIK-tor), VEEK-tawr , VIK tor,
If you have information about this name, share it in the comments area below!
Numerology information Wiktor:
- Name Number: 6. Meaning: Home, Family, Love, Balance, Harmony, Help, Warmth, Social justice
Additional information Wiktor:
- Wiktor is an alternative spelling of the name Victor. It means 'conqueror' and has been a popular name throughout the ages. The spelling 'Wiktor' is more commonly found in Eastern Europe, especially in Poland.
- Polish form of VICTOR
Definition funny of Wiktor:
- wiktor is Very happy
Songs about Wiktor:
- Do?? Ft. Wiktor W?odarczyk [Explicit] by Bleiz from the Album Grill-Funk Blues
- Profesur Doktór Wiktor z Krakowa by El Dupa from the Album Po?egnanie Za Friko
- Sentymentalny Deszcz Ft. Wiktor W?odarczyk by Bleiz from the Album Grill-Funk Blues
- Zoszka i Wiktor (Wokalna) by Koleczkowianie from the Album ?ebe Wrócy? Ten Czas
Books about Wiktor:
- Human Rights and their Limits - Nov 19, 2009 by Wiktor Osiatyński
- First Polish Reader (Volume 3): bilingual for speakers of English (Graded Polish Readers) (Polish Edition) - Feb 21, 2014 by Wiktor Kopernikus
- First Polish Reader (Volume 2): bilingual for speakers of English (Graded Polish Readers) (Polish Edition) - Feb 21, 2014 by Wiktor Kopernikus
- Four Variations on a Theme by Paganini - Mar 10, 2008 by Wiktor Labunski
- Second Polish Reader: Bilingual for speakers of English (Graded Polish Readers) (Volume 4) (Polish Edition) - Jul 28, 2014 by Wiktor Kopernikus
- For Wiktor Weintraub: Essays in Polish literature, language, and history presented on the occasion of his 65th... - 1975 by Victor Erlich
- From Requirements to Java in a Snap: Model-Driven Requirements Engineering in Practice - Jan 16, 2015 by Michal Smialek and Wiktor Nowakowski
- The Economics of the Environment and Natural Resources - Feb 13, 2004 by Quentin Grafton and Wiktor Adamowicz
- Elements of Logic and Foundations of Mathematics in Problems - Oct 31, 1985 by Wiktor Marek and Janusz Onyszkiewicz
- Explaining Human Origins: Myth, Imagination and Conjecture - Jul 22, 2002 by Wiktor Stoczkowski and Mary Turton
Wiki information Wiktor:
- Wiktor Zborowski
- Actor, Person, Topic, TV Actor, Musical Artist, Film actor
Wiktor Zborowski is a Polish actor. He is nephew of Jan Kobuszewski. In 1973 he finished Państwowa Wyższa Szkoła Teatralna w Warszawie. He appeared in the comedy television series Bao-Bab, czyli zielono mi in 2003. He is also known for taking on the...
- Wiktor Zin
- Person, Architect, Deceased Person
Wiktor Zin - Polish architect, graphic artist, professor, architectural preservationist, cultural activist, and promoter of Polish history and culture.
- Wiktor Thommée
- Person, Deceased Person, Military Person
Wiktor Thommée was a Polish military commander and a Brigadier General of the Polish Army. A veteran of the Great War and the Russian Civil War, he is best known for his command over Piotrków Operational Group and the battle of the Bzura during the...
- Wiktor Poliszczuk
- Lawyer, Deceased Person, Person
Wiktor Poliszczuk was a Polish-Ukrainian-Canadian politologist specialising in the history of political thought, who wrote about the Polish-Ukrainian relations during World War II and issues relating to the emergence of Ukrainian nationalism in the...
- Wiktor Dega
- Physician, Deceased Person, Person
Wiktor Dega was a Polish surgeon. He was an orthopedist who was well known for his work on polio. He served as an expert for the World Health Organization. He created new apparatus and devices to help accident victims and survivors of polio, as well...
- Wiktor Grodecki
- Film writer, Person, Film director, Film editor, Topic
Wiktor Grodecki is a Polish film director, screenwriter and producer known for Mandragora five main prizes at Geneva "Stars Of Tomorrow" film festival in Switzerland in 1997 and Audience Choice Award at Palm Springs Intl Film Fest, USA 1998 as well...
- Jan Brzechwa
- Writer, Deceased Person, Topic, Film story contributor, Author, Film writer, Person
Jan Brzechwa, was a Polish poet and author, known mostly for his contribution to children's literature. He was born Jan Wiktor Lesman to a Polish family of Jewish descent.
- Kamil Stoch
- Ski jumper, Person, Athlete, Olympic athlete, Measured person
Kamil Wiktor Stoch is a Polish ski jumper, a member of the national team, World Champion 2013 and double Olympic Champion 2014, a participant of the Olympic Games, bronze medalist in team at World Championships 2013. He was World Cup holder, having...
- Wiktor Biegański
- Actor, Person, Film director, Film actor, Deceased Person, Topic, Film writer, Film performance
Wiktor Julian Biegański was a Polish actor, film director and screenwriter. He appeared in 24 films between 1919 and 1966. He also directed eleven films between 1921 and 1929.
- Wiktor Eckhaus
- Person, Deceased Person
Wiktor Eckhaus was a Polish–Dutch mathematician, known for his work on the field of differential equations. He was Professor Emeritus of Applied Mathematics at the Utrecht University.