If you have information about this name, share it in the comments area below!
Numerology information Wisl:
- Name Number: 9. Meaning: Divine, God, Goodness, Truth, Unconditional love, Gift, Free will, Ideal, Whole, Endless
Definition funny of Wisl:
- Yo Rici Loc, WISL?
Books about Wisl:
- Miracle Fair: Selected Poems of Wislawa Szymborska (Selected Poems of Wislawa Szymborksa) - Nov 17, 2002 by Wislawa Szymborska and Joanna Trzeciak
- Color Test Book - Jun 22, 2012 by Helen L. Smith
- Designer's Test Book: Grayscale Edition - Jun 22, 2012 by Stephen O'Kelly
- Waveform Design for Active Sensing Systems: A Computational Approach - Aug 27, 2012 by Hao He and Professor Jian Li
- TRIBES OF LEGEND: Fantasy, Myths, Magic and Mayhem Gaming and Modelling in the World of Greek Gods and Legends - Mar 2012 by Jake Thornton and Martin Buck
- Sensing, Signaling and Cell Adaptation - Sep 1, 2002 by J. M. Storey
- Rozprawy i Sprawozdania z Posiedzen, Tomo IX - Oct 9, 2008 by Polska Akademia Umiej?tno?ci Wydzia? Filol
- Zu Gast in einer anderen Welt (German Edition) - Feb 1, 1754 by Luzzi B.
- Herbert: The Big Head - Sep 13, 2010 by Braxton Tyler
- Studia z dziejow ziemi dobrzynskiej, XV-XX wiek (Polish Edition) - 1987
Wiki information Wisl:
WISL was an American radio station licensed to serve the community of Shamokin, Pennsylvania. At the time of the license expiration in 2006, the station was owned by Basic Broadcasting and the broadcast license was held by Basic Licensing, Inc., of...
- Administrative Division, Statistical region, English civil parish, Location, City/Town/Village, Dated location
Wisley /wɪzli/ is a village and civil parish in Surrey, England between Cobham and Woking, in the Borough of Guildford. It is the home of the Royal Horticultural Society's Wisley Garden. The River Wey runs through the village and Ockham and Wisley...
- Wisława Szymborska
- Poet, Influence Node, Person, Deceased Person, Author, Award Winner, Chivalric Order Member
Maria Wisława Anna Szymborska was a Polish poet, essayist, translator and recipient of the 1996 Nobel Prize in Literature. Born in Prowent, which has since become part of Kórnik, she later resided in Kraków until the end of her life. She is described...
- Location, City/Town/Village, Dated location, Statistical region
Wiślica is a village in Busko County, Świętokrzyskie Voivodeship, in south-central Poland. It is the seat of the gmina called Gmina Wiślica. It lies on the Nida River, approximately 14 kilometres south of Busko-Zdrój and 60 km south of the regional...
- Location, City/Town/Village, Statistical region, Dated location
Wislikofen is a municipality in the district of Zurzach in the canton of Aargau in Switzerland.
- Magnus Wislander
- Professional Team Handball Player, Olympic athlete, Award Winner, Person, Measured person, Athlete
Hans Einar Magnus Wislander is a former Swedish handball player, who has been voted Handball Player of the Century. Since his debut in the national team in 1985 he has played over 380 games and scored over 1,000 goals. He played for Redbergslids IK,...
- Ferocactus wislizeni
- Biological Species, Organism Classification
Ferocactus wislizeni, the fishhook barrel cactus, also called Arizona barrel cactus, candy barrel cactus, and Southwestern barrel cactus, is a cylindrical barrel-shaped cactus. Some sources mistakenly spell the epithet "wislizenii." Correct spelling...
- Dieter Wisliceny
- Person, Deceased Person
SS-Hauptsturmführer Dieter Wisliceny, was a member of the Nazi SS, and a key executioner in the final phase of the Holocaust.
- Quercus wislizeni
- Organism Classification
Quercus wislizeni, known by the common name interior live oak, is an evergreen oak, highly variable and often shrubby, found in many areas of California in the United States continuing south into northern Baja California in Mexico. It generally...
- Matt Wisler
- Athlete, Measured person, Baseball Player, Person
Matthew Robert Wisler is an American professional baseball pitcher for the Atlanta Braves of Major League Baseball.