Meaning : Mountains And Valleys, Mountains and Valleys,
Origin : Native American,
If you have information about this name, share it in the comments area below!
Numerology information Wyoming:
- Name Number: 7. Meaning: Inner, Thought, Mind, Psychology, Secret, Mystic, Strange, Study, Knowledge, Loneliness, Rest
Additional information Wyoming:
- English Meaning: The name Wyoming is an English baby name. In English the meaning of the name Wyoming is: From the US state name Wyoming. Famous bearer: Wyoming Knott, character in Robert Heinlein's "The Moon is a Harsh Mistress".
Definition funny of Wyoming:
- Wyoming? Where the fuck is Wyoming?
- "I love living in Wyoming, its so beautiful and peaceful." "Dude, its fucking empty, no one lives there!" "I know numb-nuts, that's what makes it nice."
- Wyoming is a state in the US.
- Holy shit, did you see Supervolcano on the Discovery Channel? Why is the sky black? Oh, it's just Wyoming.
- Blond chick: Hey, I'm going to wyoming for vacation! Sexy red-haired dude: No, you're not. It doesn't exist.
- And there's some cows and shit too...
Expression information Wyoming:
- People with this name are excellent at analyzing, understanding, and learning. They tend to be mystics, philosophers, scholars, and teachers. Because they live so much in the mind, they tend to be quiet and introspective, and are usually introverts. When presented with issues, they will see the larger picture. Their solitary thoughtfulness and analysis of people and world events may make them seem aloof, and sometimes even melancholy.
Soul information Wyoming:
- People with this name have a deep inner desire for a stable, loving family or community, and a need to work with others and to be appreciated.
Songs about Wyoming:
- Paint Me Back Home In Wyoming by Chris Ledoux from the Album Paint Me Back Home In Wyoming
- Take Me Back To Old Wyoming by Chris Ledoux from the Album Thirty Dollar Cowboy
- Song Of Wyoming by Chris Ledoux from the Album Cowboy
- Wyoming by Rick Pickren from the Album The State Songs Volume Three
- Under the Blue Wyoming Sky by Saggy Bottom Boys from the Album Wanted N Wyoming
- Paint Me Back Home In Wyoming (24-Bit Digitally Remastered 04) by Chris Ledoux from the Album 20 Originals: The Early Years
- The Emperor Of Wyoming by Neil Young from the Album Neil Young
- Song of Wyoming (Remastered) by John Denver from the Album Windsong
- Wyoming Is For Lovers by The Patti Fiasco from the Album The Patti Fiasco
- Wyoming by Water Liars from the Album Wyoming
Books about Wyoming:
- Moon Montana & Wyoming: Including Yellowstone, Grand Teton & Glacier National Parks (Moon Handbooks) - May 20, 2014 by Carter G. Walker
- Wyoming Revisited: Rephotographing the Scenes of Joseph E. Stimson - Dec 15, 2014 by Michael A. Amundson
- Wyoming Impressions - May 30, 2001 by photography by Fred Pflughoft
- Wyoming Backroads - An Off-Highway Guide to Wyoming's Best Backcountry Drives, 4WD Routes, and ATV Trails - Jul 1, 2013 by Marc Smith
- Wyoming Trivia - Dec 10, 2007 by Brian Day
- Cowmen and Rustlers A Story of the Wyoming Cattle Ranges - May 17, 2012 by Edward Sylvester Ellis
- Close Range : Wyoming Stories - Feb 10, 2000 by Annie Proulx
- Lonely Planet Yellowstone & Grand Teton National Parks (Travel Guide) - Feb 1, 2012 by Lonely Planet and Bradley Mayhew
- Wyoming Range War: The Infamous Invasion of Johnson County - Aug 1, 2012 by John W. Davis
- Wyoming Off the Beaten Path®: A Guide To Unique Places (Off the Beaten Path Series) - Dec 22, 2009 by Michael Mccoy
Movies about Wyoming:
- Wyoming Wildcat NR CC
- Nature Parks YELLOWSTONE NATIONAL PARK Wyoming2007 NR CC
- Wyoming Outlaw NR CC
- The Wyoming Bandit NR CC
- America's Great Road Trips: California, Hawaii, Alaska, Montana, Idaho & Wyoming, Washington2006 NR CC
- 7 Days WYOMING -SOUTH DAKOTA USA2007 NR CC
- Wyoming NR CC
- Flicka Family Classics Collection2007 NR
- Wyoming Outlaw1939 NR
- 1988 NCAA(r) Division I Men's Basketball 1st Round - Loyola Marymount vs. Wyoming2013 NR
Wiki information Wyoming:
- Identity, Political District, Travel destination, Dated location, Administrative Division, Literature Subject, Flag referent, Governmental Jurisdiction, Statistical region, Organization scope
Wyoming /waɪˈoʊmɪŋ/ is a state in the mountain region of the Western United States. Wyoming is the 10th most extensive, but the least populous and the second least densely populated of the 50 United States. The western two thirds of the state is...
- University of Wyoming
- Educational Institution, Ranked item, College/University, Employer, Location, Filming location, Endowed Organization, Report issuing institution, Educational Institution Campus, Organization
The University of Wyoming is a land-grant university located in Laramie, Wyoming, situated on Wyoming's high Laramie Plains, at an elevation of 7,220 feet, between the Laramie and Snowy Range mountains. It is known as UW to people close to the...
- Genesee & Wyoming, Inc.
- Business Operation, Employer, Issuer, Organization
Genesee & Wyoming Inc. is a short-line railroad holding company that owns or maintains interests in 120 railroads throughout five countries, and operates more than 15,500 miles of owned and leased track, with more than 3,300 miles under additional...
- Location, HUD County Place, HUD Foreclosure Area, City/Town/Village, Statistical region, Dated location
Wyoming is a city in Kent County, Michigan. As of the 2010 census, the city had a total population of 72,125. That makes it the 3rd largest community or city in West Michigan, the 14th largest city in the state of Michigan, and the 18th largest...
- Wyoming Cowboys football
- Sports Team, American football team, School sports team, Organization
The Wyoming Cowboys are a college football team that represents the University of Wyoming. They compete in the Mountain West Conference of the Football Bowl Subdivision of NCAA Division I, and have won 15 conference titles. The head coach is Craig...
- Wyoming House of Representatives
- Governmental Body
The Wyoming House of Representatives is the lower house of the Wyoming State Legislature. There are 60 Representatives in the House, representing an equal amount of single-member constituent districts across the state, each with a population of at...
- Identity, Location, Governmental Jurisdiction, HUD Foreclosure Area, Filming location, Newspaper circulation area, City/Town/Village, Capital of administrative division, Travel destination, HUD County Place
Cheyenne is the capital and most populous city of the US state of Wyoming and the county seat of Laramie County. It is the principal city of the Cheyenne, Wyoming, Metropolitan Statistical Area which encompasses all of Laramie County. The population...
- Wyoming County
- US County, Dated location, Newspaper circulation area, HUD Foreclosure Area, Location, Administrative Division, Statistical region
Wyoming County is a county located in the U.S. state of New York, located in the state's western area. As of the 2010 census, the population was 42,155. The county seat is Warsaw. The name is from a modified Delaware Indian word meaning "broad bottom...
- Wyoming Cowboys basketball
- Basketball Team, School sports team, Sports Team
The University of Wyoming men's basketball program, which competes in the Mountain West Conference, has a lengthy tradition dating back to 1905. Cowboys fans can claim something that few other teams' fans can: an NCAA Championship, won in 1943 under...
- Wyoming Cowboys and Cowgirls
- Athletics brand
Wyoming Cowboys is the name given to the sports teams of the University of Wyoming. The women's teams use the name Cowgirls. The University is a member of the Mountain West Conference and competes in NCAA Division I, fielding 17 NCAA-sanctioned...