Meaning : Fragrant,
Origin : Chinese,
If you have information about this name, share it in the comments area below!
Numerology information Xian:
- Name Number: 3. Meaning: Communication, Interaction, Friendship, Joy, Lightness, Humor, Art, Positivity, Optimism
Definition funny of Xian:
- Xian is such a rad dude, mad props.
- He accepted Jesus into his life and is now a Xian.
- Why do you call my people Xians instead of Christians? It's just easier to type, man
- Dumbass: "Y0u XiAns are all braInWAShed! i aM SMArt !11 herp derp!"
- "Im trouble now, Yeah trouble yeah. Im trouble Ya'll. I got trouble in ma town"
- You stupid xians need to realize that the Church of Virus is the only true church.
- i am cool xian are dumb...oh wait i am a moron
Songs about Xian:
- Need You Now (How Many Times) (Swedish Xian Revolution Dubstep Remix) by Plumb from the Album Need You Now (Remix EP)
- Wu Xian (Manazashi Cantonese Version) by Jason Chan & Phil Lam from the Album Quinquennium
- Need You Now (How Many Times) (Swedish Xian Revolution Electro Remix) by Plumb from the Album Need You Now (Remix EP)
- Xian (The Jingle-Jangle Of A Thousand Lost Souls) by Floor from the Album Self-Titled + Outtakes
- Bo Ya Jue Xian by Leehom Wang from the Album The 18 Martial Arts
- Que Xian Mei by Rainie Yang from the Album Longing For ...
- The Bull Elk (Live From Xian Studios) by The Human Experience from the Album Harmonic Transformation
- Immortal Me (feat. Xian Mikol) by Gene Evaro Jr. & Gene Evaro Sr. from the Album Immortal Me (feat. Xian Mikol)
- Nervous Xians - Le Carnival Mix [Explicit] by My Life With The Thrill Kill Kult from the Album Sinister Whisperz - The Wax Trax! Years [Explicit]
- Tou Xian Jia You Zhan ll by Jacky Cheung from the Album Cantonese 101 (6 CD)
Books about Xian:
- Xi'an, Shaanxi and The Terracotta Army (Second Edition) (Odyssey Illustrated Guides) - May 19, 2009 by Paul Mooney
- China's Three Gorges, Xi'an & the Terracotta Warriors - Oct 13, 2009 by Simon Foster
- Ten Things to do in Xian, China - Aug 13, 2012 by Sandra Scott
- The Silk Road: Xi'an to Kashgar, Eighth Edition (Odyssey Illustrated Guides) - Dec 31, 2007 by Judy Bonavia and Christoph Baumer
- old first (of the same name Paintings)(Chinese Edition) - Jan 1, 2014 by old XIAN
- Qinli Monument of Yan Zhenqing-Good and Easy Calligraphy Copybook (Chinese Edition) - Jan 1, 2009 by Yang Xian Yi
- Remote Sensing Applications for the Urban Environment (Remote Sensing Applications Series) - Sep 25, 2015 by George Z. Xian
- Joker Danny - Tome 1 (French Edition) - Sep 18, 2015 by Moss and Xian Old
- Illustrations of Cupping Therapy (Chinese-English Pocket Edition, Colored) (English and Chinese Edition) - Oct 1, 2009 by Tao Xian-yue
- Sleepless for You in These Night(chinese Editoin) - 2014 by zhang xiao xian
Movies about Xian:
- Insomnia with Lu Xian2008 NR
- Naxos Scenic Musical Journeys Xi'an A Cultural Tour with Traditional Chinese Music2012 NR CC
- Cervical Spondylosis with Lu Xian (English Subtitled)2008 NR
- The Descendant of Wing Chun1978 Unrated
- Love Now / Zhen Ai Chen Xian Zai DVD (2 Box Set Complete Series) Ntsc All Region2013
- Xi'an2007 NR
- A Chinese Musical Journey - Xi'An: A Cultural Tour With Traditional Chinese Music2002 NR
- ChicVoyage in Xian2013 NR
- GlobeRiders Silk Road Adventure - A Motorcycle Journey Istanbul, Turkey to Xian, China2009
- Angel's Mission1998 NR by Yukari Ôshima and Pan Pan Yeung
Wiki information Xian:
Xian is a Chinese word for an enlightened person, translatable in English as: "spiritually immortal; transcendent; super-human; celestial being" "physically immortal; immortal person; immortalist; saint" "alchemist; one who seeks the elixir of life;...
- Xian Lim
- Actor, Influence Node, Person, Topic, Film actor, TV Actor
Alexander Xian Cruz Lim Uy is a Chinese Filipino actor, a model and a singer, also known as Xian Lim. Lim is a contract artist of Star Magic. Lim is famous for playing the roles of Andy in the series, My Binondo Girl in 2011 and Rocco in the...
- Emperor Xian of Han
- Noble person, Person, Person Or Being In Fiction, Monarch, Deceased Person
Emperor Xian of Han, personal name Liu Xie, courtesy name Bohe, was the last emperor of the Han dynasty period of Chinese history. He was forced to abdicate in favor of Cao Pi and was given the title of Duke of Shanyang. Emperor Xian was the son of...
- Xian MA60
- Aircraft model
The Xian MA60 is a turboprop-powered airliner produced by China's Xi'an Aircraft Industrial Corporation under the Aviation Industry Corporation of China. The MA60 is a stretched version of the Xian Y7-200A, which was produced based on the An-24 to...
- Xian Y-7
- Aircraft model
The Xian Y-7 is a transport aircraft built in the Peoples Republic of China. It is based on the Soviet-designed Antonov An-24 series.
- Li Xián
- Deceased Person, Person
Li Xian, courtesy name Mingyun, formally Crown Prince Zhanghuai, named Li De from 672 to 674, was a crown prince of the Chinese Tang Dynasty. He was the sixth son of Emperor Gaozong, and the second son of his second wife Empress Wu. He was known for...
- Emperor Zhongzong of Tang
- Noble person, Monarch, Deceased Person, Person
Emperor Zhongzong of Tang, personal name Li Xian, at times during his life Li Zhe and Wu Xian, was the fourth Emperor of the Tang Dynasty of China, ruling briefly in 684 and again from 705 to 710. Emperor Zhongzong was the son of Emperor Gaozong of...
Xiangqi, also called Chinese chess, is a strategy board game for two players. It is one of the most popular board games in China, and is in the same family as Western chess, chaturanga, shogi, Indian chess and janggi. Besides China and areas with...
- Travel destination, Location, Statistical region, Identity, Chinese prefecture-level city, Administrative Division, Dated location, City/Town/Village, Capital of administrative division, Chinese county
Changsha is the capital of Hunan Province in south-central China, located on the lower reaches of the Xiang River, a branch of the Yangtze River. Its municipality covers an area of 11,819 square kilometres and, according to the 2010 Census, a...
- Xian County
- Dated location, Statistical region, Location, Administrative Division, Chinese county
Xian County or Xianxian is a county in the Cangzhou prefecture, in the Hebei province of China.