Meaning : The Chinese name Xiu means 'beautiful, elegant, grace, cultivated'. It can be used as either a boys or a girls name., Elegant, Beautiful,
Origin : Chinese,
Pronunciation : (sh-ee-uu),
If you have information about this name, share it in the comments area below!
Numerology information Xiu:
- Name Number: 9. Meaning: Divine, God, Goodness, Truth, Unconditional love, Gift, Free will, Ideal, Whole, Endless
Additional information Xiu:
- Means "beautiful, elegant" in Chinese.
Songs about Xiu:
- Come Back To Stay (Xiu He Bao) by DJ Dimi from the Album Zen Lounge: Vol. 2 (Chan Shi Er)
- Jin Dan da Tao Xiu Lian Meditation by Dr. & Master Zhi Gang Sha from the Album Jin Dan da Tao Xiu Lian Meditation
- Napoleon (Feat. Xiu Xiu) by Sole & The Skyrider Band from the Album Hello Cruel World
- 8 Bit Memories (feat. Xiu Xiu) by Time from the Album Newstalgia [Explicit]
- Ai Qing Xiu Zhi Fu by S.B.D.W. from the Album S.B.D.W.
- Almost Xiu Xiu, Almost Deerhoof by Deerhoof with Xiu Xiu from the Album Almost Xiu Xiu, Almost Deerhoof
- Alright (Xiu Xiu Mix) by Parenthetical Girls from the Album (((Grrrls)))
- Always (Xiu Xiu) by Xiu Xiu/Dirty Beaches from the Album Xiu Xiu/Dirty Beaches
- Boy Toy (Xiu Xiu Remix) by Strfkr from the Album Jupiter Remixes
- Bu Xiu by Rene Liu from the Album For the Loved - Normal Edition
Books about Xiu:
- Numerical Methods for Stochastic Computations: A Spectral Method Approach - Jul 21, 2010 by Dongbin Xiu
- Dr. Xiu: Qi (Chi) Gong Healing (Interviews With the Masters Book 1) - Apr 14, 2012 by Allen Weber and JT We
- PROFIBUS in Practice: System Engineering, Trouble-shooting and Maintenance - Nov 1, 2013 by Xiu Ji
- PROFIBUS in Practice: System Architecture and Design - Jan 19, 2015 by Xiu Ji
- Xiu Xiu: The Polaroid Project: The Book by Horvitz, David (November 28, 2007) Hardcover - 1800 by David Horvitz
- Manual of Dermatology in Chinese Medicine - Jun 1, 2007 by Shen De-Hui and Wu Xiu-Fen
- Shi Xiu, Reine des pirates - Tome 1 - Face à face (French Edition) - Jun 24, 2014 by Nicolas Meylaender and Wu Qing Song
- Calculus (Chinese Edition) - Aug 1, 2012 by Zhao Xiu Kun
- Xiu & Sonia: The Complete Collection (Lesbian Food Fetish Erotica) (SapphiConnection Collections Book 2) - Jul 8, 2013 by Taryn Taylor
- Divine Love: Divine Reveals How to Receive Divine Love, Abundance, Wisdom, Bliss and Beauty - Feb 12, 2014 by Rulin Xiu
Movies about Xiu:
- Xiu Xiu: The Sent Down Girl1999 R
- Xiu Xiu - You Can't Hear Me2009 NR
- Xiu Xiu2007 NR
- Xiu Xiu Live in Concert2007
- Xiu Xiu - You Can't Hear Me2008 NR
- Cao Cao and Yang Xiu2006
- Xiu hua da dao1998 by Kara Hui and Anthony Chau-Sang Wong
- Life Show AKA Sheng Huo Xiu2008
- Xiu Xiu the Sent Down Girl2004
- Xiu Nu1999 by Ping Dong and Lan Xie
Wiki information Xiu:
- Xiu Xiu
- Indie rock Artist, Musical Group, Person, Musical Artist, Musician, Namesake, Featured artist, Broadcast Artist
Xiu Xiu /ˈʃuːʃuː/ is an American experimental post-punk group originally from San Jose, California. The band is the brainchild of singer-songwriter Jamie Stewart, who has been its only constant member since its inception. As of 2009, his bandmate has...
- Xiu Xiu
- Person, Measured person, Athlete, Olympic athlete
Xiu Xiu is a female Chinese modern pentathlete who finished 10th in this event at the 2008 Summer Olympics in Beijing. Her personal best at the World Championships is 5th at the 2007 World Championships. She also won the Korean Open & Asian...
- Ouyang Xiu
- Statesman, Person, Deceased Person, Author
Ouyang Xiu, courtesy name Yongshu, was a Chinese statesman, historian, essayist, calligrapher and poet of the Song Dynasty. Ouyang was one of the major players in the Qingli Reforms of the 1040s and was in charge of creating the New History of the...
Xiu is a Chinese language on-line shopping vertical, e-commerce company that operates in the People's Republic of China. Xiu was founded by Ji Wenhong and Jin Huang in March 2008. Xiu.com sells middle to luxury brand name fashion products including...
- Xiu Min
- Martial Artist, Person, Musical Artist, Musician
Kim Min-seok is a member of the musical group, Exo-M.
- Xiu Xiu: The Sent Down Girl
- Political drama Film, Topic, Film, Name source, Award-Nominated Work, Netflix Title, Identity
Xiu Xiu: The Sent Down Girl is a 1998 Chinese film directed by actress Joan Chen based during the 1970s in People's Republic of China, during the Cultural Revolution's Down to the Countryside Movement. This drama film is the directorial debut of...
- Cao Xiu
- Person, Deceased Person, Military Person
Cao Xiu, courtesy name Wenlie, was a military general serving under the warlord Cao Cao in the late Eastern Han Dynasty. He served the state of Cao Wei during the Three Kingdoms period. A distant nephew of Cao Cao, Cao Xiu was given special attention...
- Yang Xiu
- Man, Deceased Person, Person
Yang Xiu, courtesy name Dezu, was an advisor to the warlord Cao Cao during the late Han Dynasty period of Chinese history.
- Sun Xiu
- Deceased Person, Person
Sun Xiu, courtesy name Zilie, formally known as Emperor Jing of Wu, was the third emperor of the state of Eastern Wu during the Three Kingdoms period.
- Zhang Xiu
- Military Person, Deceased Person, Person
Zhang Xiu was a minor warlord in the late Eastern Han Dynasty. He eventually surrendered to Cao Cao in 200. Having contributed greatly to the decisive Battle of Guandu and subsequent campaigns against the heirs of Yuan Shao, Zhang Xiu died en route...