Meaning : Pretty Colors / Swallow Bird, Hebrow - God is great. Also Bulgarian and Belarusian form of John.,
Pronunciation : (),
If you have information about this name, share it in the comments area below!
Numerology information Yan:
- Name Number: 4. Meaning: Stability, Sameness, Regular, Rules, Condition, Responsibility, Routine, Frame, Detail, Order
Additional information Yan:
- Bulgarian and Belarusian form of Ioannes (see JOHN).
Definition funny of Yan:
- Hey that's so YAN!
- yan is so sexayyyyyy!
- i dont know how to put it in an example...sorry
- Comin Atcha YAN!
- Yan just killed that bottle of Kosher Vodka in 27.4 seconds flat.
- "WOW! YOU SURE LIKE TO PARTY YOU MUST BE A YAN" or "YO WHY ARE YOU SO CHILL YOU MUST BE A YAN" "COOL YAN"
- Me: Wow, yans. You: No way, yans.
Songs about Yan:
- Lam, Vam, Ram, Yan, Ham, Sham, Om by Deepak Chopra and Adam Plack from the Album Chakra Balancing: Mind, Body, And Soul Pt. 2
- Little Swallow (Xiao Yan Zi) by The Shanghai Restoration Project from the Album Little Dragon Tales: Chinese Children's Songs
- Qian Yan Wan Yu (Mandarin Version) by Teresa Teng from the Album Lovers In Heaven (10th Anniversary Edition)
- Yan Hua Yi Leng by Jay Chou from the Album The Era
- Take Me Home (feat. Bebe Rexha) [Alex Guesta & Yan Kings Radio Edit] by Cash Cash from the Album Take Me Home (feat. Bebe Rexha)
- Boca Loca (Yan Junior & Ralph Oliver Mix) by Rodriggo Liu from the Album Boca Loca
- Mother - Made Popular by Yan Weiwen by Gong Yue from the Album Red Folk Song
- We Will Meet Again (Arr. Chick Corea & Yan Marez) by Katia Labèque Chick Corea from the Album Shape of My Heart
- Chai Mi You Yan Jiang Cu Cha by Leehom Wang from the Album The 18 Martial Arts
- Bao Yuan Shou Yi Yan Jin Ye by Dr. & Master Zhi Gang Sha from the Album Bao Yuan Shou Yi Yan Jin Ye
Books about Yan:
- No Hunger Spiritual Diet: How To Discover, Manifest, Maintain and Grow Your Gift Into a Life of Abundance - Jul 20, 2015 by Yan Li
- The Yan Can Cook Book - Jan 26, 1982 by Martin Yan
- Masha D'yans 2016 Wall Calendar - Jul 7, 2015 by Masha D'yans
- Red Sorghum: A Novel of China - Apr 1, 1994 by Mo Yan and Howard Goldblatt
- Instant Fitness: The Shaolin Kung Fu Workout (Instant Health The Shaolin Qigong Workou) - Oct 11, 2015 by Shifu Yan Lei Shi
- Yan-Kit's Classic Chinese Cookbook - Jan 26, 2015 by Yan-kit So
- Life and Death Are Wearing Me Out: A Novel - Jul 1, 2012 by Mo Yan and Howard Goldblatt
- Yan Kit's Classic Chinese Cookbook - Mar 15, 1994 by Yan-kit So
- Song of the Ten Thousands - Dec 3, 2009 by Lan Yan
- Chinese Cooking For Dummies - Oct 6, 2000 by Martin Yan
Movies about Yan:
- Dam Street (Hong Yan)2014 NR CC
- Well-known Cultural Literates of China: Cai Yong Cai Yan(English Subtitled)2007 NR
- Before the Flood (Yan Mo)2006 NR
- Dam Street (Hong Yan) - Amazon.com Exclusive2013 Unrated
- "Legend Of The DemiGods" (US Version)(In Cantonese w/ Chinese & English Subtitled) Hong Kong TVB 22 Episode Drama...
- Before the Flood II - Gong Tan (Yan Mo II - Gong Tan)2006 NR
- Shaolin Yan-qing Quan(English Subtitled)2006 NR
- Before the Flood (Yan Mo) (Institutional Use)2006 NR
- Before the Flood II - Gong Tan (Yan Mo II - Gong Tan) (Institutional Use)2006 NR
- Martin Yan's China Travels2007 G
Wiki information Yan:
Yan was an ancient Chinese state during the Zhou dynasty. Its capital was Ji. During the Warring States period, the court was also moved to another capital at Xiadu at times. The history of Yan began in the Western Zhou in the early first millennium...
Yan, also known as the Great Yan, was a state established in 756 by the Tang Dynasty general An Lushan, after he rebelled against the reign of Emperor Xuanzong of Tang in 755. The state was extinguished in 763, with the death of An Lushan's former...
- Mo Yan
- Novelist, Award Nominee, Award Winner, Person, Influence Node, Film story contributor, Topic, Author
Guan Moye, better known by the pen name Mo Yan, is a Chinese novelist and short story writer. Donald Morrison of U.S. news magazine TIME referred to him as "one of the most famous, oft-banned and widely pirated of all Chinese writers", and Jim Leach...
- Aaron Yan
- Singer, Musician, Musical Artist, Topic, TV Actor, Person
Aaron Yan, born Aaron Wu Keng-Lin in Taiwan, is a Taiwanese Mandopop singer, commercial model and actor. He is the youngest member of Taiwanese Mandopop vocal quartet boy band Fahrenheit. He can speak and understand Mandarin, Korean, Taiwanese...
- Jerry Yan
- Actor, Musical Artist, TV Actor, Film actor, Person, Topic, Musician
Jerry Yan was born 1 January 1977. He is a Taiwanese actor and became famous as part of the "F4". His birth name is Liao Yangzhen.
- Yan Tang
- Actor, TV Actor, Person, Film actor, Topic, Award Nominee
Tiffany Tang for Best Actress at the Shanghai International Film Festival for her film debut in Farewell for Love. She left her company Orange Sky Entertainment Group mid-2012 to set up her own studio.
- Internet Publishing and Broadcasting and Web Search Portals Business, Employer, Website Owner, Business Operation, Organization, Issuer
Yandex is a Russian Internet company which operates the largest search engine in Russia with about 60% market share in that country. It also develops a number of Internet-based services and products. Yandex ranked as the 4th largest search engine...
- Penn Yan
- City/Town/Village, Location, Capital of administrative division, Namesake, Dated location, HUD County Place, Identity, HUD Foreclosure Area, Statistical region
Penn Yan is an incorporated village in Yates County, New York, USA. The population was 5,159 at the 2010 census. It is the county seat of Yates County and lies at the north end of the east branch of Keuka Lake, one of the Finger Lakes. The Village of...
- Yan Emperor
- Man, Person
The Yan Emperor was a legendary Chinese ruler in pre-dynastic times. Modern scholarship has identified the Sheep's Head Mountains just north of Baoji in Shaanxi Province as his homeland and territory. A long debate has existed over whether or not the...
- Bryan Leung
- Actor, Film actor, Film writer, Topic, TV Actor, Film director, Person
Bryan Leung Ka-yan is a Hong Kong film and television actor and film director who has played roles in numerous acclaimed martial arts films. He is affectionately known as "Beardy" due to his trademark facial hair. He also has characteristic...