Meaning : The Chinese girls name Yi means 'gift, appearance or rite'., Happy, Righteous,
Origin : Chinese,
Pronunciation : (Yee), YE,
If you have information about this name, share it in the comments area below!
Numerology information Yi:
- Name Number: 7. Meaning: Inner, Thought, Mind, Psychology, Secret, Mystic, Strange, Study, Knowledge, Loneliness, Rest
Additional information Yi:
- Yi is a feminine name of uncertain origin. It comes from Eastern Asia but the exact language of its origin is unclear. The word Yi in Chinese can mean ‘Righteous’. It could have originated from the Chinese word and then spread to be used in surrounding countries.
- From Chinese 宜 "suitable", 义 "justice", 益 "profit", 怡 "joy, harmony" (which is usually only feminine) or 仪 "ceremony" (also usually only feminine).
Definition funny of Yi:
- Goddamit Yi. You friggin asians know everything.
- Dang Man! when Gabby walked into the band room I couldn't help but yi all in my pants.
- "Yi muthafucka, time to pull out my nine. 'Gonna slap a couple bitches fo' I guzzle some wine." ~From the track 'Upscale Anal' as featured on the Legion of Doom album 'Jockstrap in my Martini'.
- I wish you were a hammer Yi, so you could nail me.
- "Yi, holmes. What's crackin'?"
- Eli: When the fuck did she become a yi?
- Man that dude has a lot of pelts...he must be a yi.
Songs about Yi:
- Say I Yi Yi [Explicit] by Ying Yang Twins from the Album Alley: The Return of the Ying Yang Twins [Explicit]
- Ba Yi Qie Xian Gei Dang Ban Zou (Devote Everything To The Party - Instrumental) by Pav Music Team from the Album Ying Ping Ge Sheng 4 (Greatest Chinese Movie Soundtrack 4)
- Ru Guo Hai You Yi Hou (Album Version) by Karen Mok from the Album [ X ]
- Say I Yi Yi (Album Version (Edited)) [Clean] by Ying Yang Twins from the Album The Source - Hip Hop Hits Vol. 6 (Edited Version)
- Space Cowboy (Yippie-Yi-Yay) by *Nsync Featuring Lisa "Left Eye" Lopez from the Album No Strings Attached
- Whoopee Ti Yi Yo by Karen Dalton from the Album Green Rocky Road - Pine Street Recordings
- Body Bumpin' (Yippie-Yi-Yo) by Public Announcement from the Album Body Bumpin' (Yippie-Yi-Yo)
- Yi, Yi, Yi, Yi (I Like You Verry Much) by Carmen Miranda from the Album The Platinum Collection
- Whoopee-Ti-Yi-Yo by Sons Of The Pioneers from the Album Cool Water And Seventeen Timeless Western Favorites
- Yi Ge Ren De Happy Ending (OT: No Use Pretending) by Rainie Yang from the Album Longing For ...
Books about Yi:
- A Perfect Crime - Jun 9, 2015 by Yi, A and Anna Holmwood
- Herbal Remedies: Box Set: The Complete Herbal Remedies Guide (Herbal Remedies, Natural Medicine, Organic Cures... - Oct 2, 2014 by Brian Yi
- Space and Place: The Perspective of Experience - Feb 8, 2001 by Yi-Fu Tuan
- Lin Yi's Lantern - Sep 1, 2012 by Brenda Williams and Benjamin Lacom
- Applied Channel Theory in Chinese Medicine Wang Ju-Yi's Lectures on Channel Therapeutics - Apr 14, 2008 by Wang Ju-Yi and Jason Robertson
- Traditional Chinese Medicine Diagnosis Study Guide - Oct 26, 2008 by Qiao Yi and Al Stone
- Yi Jin Jing: Tendon-Muscle Strengthening Qigong Exercises [With Instructional DVD] (Chinese Health Qigong) - Jun 1, 2008 by Chinese Health Qigong Association
- Yi Sun Shin - Oct 15, 2011 by Sam Baker
- Yi Soon Shin: Warrior and Defender OGN - Jun 1, 2012 by Onrie Kompan and David Anthony Kraft
- Yi Soon Shin: Warrior and Defender #2 - Apr 16, 2010 by Onrie Kompan and David Anthony Kraft
Movies about Yi:
- Qigong Essentials: Yi Jin Ching2009 NR CC
- The Immortal Yi Soon Shin (English Subtitled)2004
- Xing Yi Quan2014 NR
- The Single Hand Exercise Pushing Hands of Yi Quan (English Subtitled)2010 NR
- Chinese Yi Quan-Stance Training(English Subtitled)2008 NR
- Chinese Yi Quan---Fist-Skills and Footwork(English Subtitled)2007 NR
- Yi Yi2000 Unrated
- Chinese Yi Quan---Tentative Force (English Subtitled)2007 NR
- Xing Yi Quan2014
- Xiaolin Showdown - Season One2006 NR
Wiki information Yi:
- Yi people
- Ethnicity, Chinese ethnic group
The Yi or Lolo people are an ethnic group in China, Vietnam, and Thailand. Numbering 8 million, they are the seventh largest of the 55 ethnic minority groups officially recognized by the People's Republic of China. They live primarily in rural areas...
- I Ching
- Translated Work, Book, Religious Text, Ranked item, Written Work
The I Ching, also known as the Classic of Changes or Book of Changes in English, is an ancient divination text and the oldest of the Chinese classics. The I Ching was originally a divination manual in the Western Zhou period, but over the course of...
- Yi Sun-sin
- Military Person, Name source, Deceased Person, Author, Person
Yi Sun-sin was a Korean naval commander, famed for his victories against the Japanese navy during the Imjin war in the Joseon Dynasty, and is well-respected for his exemplary conduct on and off the battlefield not only by Koreans, but by Japanese...
- Xing Yi Quan
- Martial Art
Xing Yi Quan is classified as one of the Wudang styles of Chinese martial arts. The name of the art translates approximately to "Form-Intention Fist", or "Shape-Will Fist". Xing Yi is characterized by aggressive, seemingly linear movements and...
- Monarch, Family, Person or entity appearing in film, Family member, Author, Person, Topic, Noble person, Deceased Person, Film story contributor
Puyi, of the Manchu Aisin Gioro clan, commonly known as Henry Pu Yi, was the last Emperor of China and the twelfth and final ruler of the Qing dynasty. While still a child, he ruled as the Xuantong Emperor from 1908 until his abdication on 12...
- Tsing Yi
- Dated location, Island, Geographical Feature, Location, Statistical region
Tsing Yi, or Tsing Yi Island is an island in the urban area of Hong Kong, to the northwest of Hong Kong Island and south of Tsuen Wan. With an area of 10.69 km², the island has extended drastically by reclamation along almost all its natural shore...
- Location, Country, Kingdom, Statistical region, Dated location
Joseon was a Korean kingdom founded by Yi Seonggye that lasted for approximately five centuries, from July 1392 to October 1897. It was officially renamed the Korean Empire in October 1897. It was founded following the aftermath of the overthrow of...
- Taejo of Joseon
- Monarch, Politician, Noble person, Family member, Person, Deceased Person, Military Person
Taejo of Joseon, born Yi Seong-gye, whose changed name is Yi Dan, was the founder and the first king of the Joseon Dynasty of Korea reigning from 1392 to 1398, and the main figure in overthrowing the Goryeo Dynasty. He was posthumously raised to the...
- Nuosu language
- , Human Language
Nuosu, also known as Northern Yi, Liangshan Yi, and Sichuan Yi, is the prestige language of the Yi people; it has been chosen by the Chinese government as the standard Yi language and, as such, is the only one taught in schools, both in its oral and...
- Yi Yi: A One and a Two
- Romance Film, Film, Award-Nominated Work, Netflix Title, Ranked item, Award-Winning Work, Topic
Yi Yi: A One and a Two is a Taiwanese/Japanese film written and directed by Edward Yang, about the emotional struggles of a businessman and the lives of his middle-class Taiwanese family in Taipei seen through three generations. The title in Chinese...