Meaning : The Chinese name Yue is unisex and means 'born under the moon'., Moon,
Origin : Chinese,
Pronunciation : (you-AH),
If you have information about this name, share it in the comments area below!
Numerology information Yue:
- Name Number: 6. Meaning: Home, Family, Love, Balance, Harmony, Help, Warmth, Social justice
Definition funny of Yue:
- The Yue lights up the night. Watashi no namae wa Yue (my name is Yue - in Japanese)
- You always want a Yue on your side at work!
- 'Look at that chinese girl goin for it' 'Shes such a yue'
- "That new job will open up a whole lot of yue(s) for you"
- Yue are an idiot and most likely phail at life.
- Girl: OMG! It's a Yue!!! Girl 2: No way. That's totally an emo kid. Yue: I'm totally not. I just try to look it, cuz emo people are like .. so hawt. Girl 1 and 2: *swoon*
Songs about Yue:
- Yue Liang Er Nu ( Ban Zou ) (Children Of The Moon - Instrumental) by Pav Music Team from the Album Huan Tian Xi Di 1: Wei Ke Ai De Zhong Hua Xian Ge (Boundless Joy 1: Singing For Our Lovely China)
- Yue Liang Dai Biao Wo De Xin (Album Version) by Teresa Teng from the Album Xiao Cheng Jing Dian
- Yue Ban Xiao Ye Qu (2011 Live in Hong Kong) by Hacken Lee from the Album Concert Hall 2011
- Full Moon Of The Moon Festival (Shi Wu De Yue Liang Shi Liu Yuan) by Wu Qiong from the Album Contemporary Chinese Hits Vol. 3 (Zhong Guo Dang Dai Ming Qu San)
- Spring River and Flowers In the Moonlight (Chun Jiang Hua Yue Ye) by South China Music Troupe from the Album Orient & West: Vol. 1 (Zhong Guo Ji Ou Zhou Jing Dian Yin Yue Ji Jin 1)
- Prince Qin Breaking Through the Enemy Array (Qin Wang Po Zhen Yue) by Hubei Chime Bells Orchestra from the Album Ancient Classics of Tang Dynasty: 618-907 AD (Ni Shang Yu Yi: Tang Gong Yuan 618-907 Nian)
- The Moon Boat (Yue Liang Chuan) by Yang Yuying from the Album Moon Festival Programs: Vol. 2 - Songs (Zhong Guo De Yue Liang Yue Zhi Dian Cang Er Ge Qu)
- Zen Mo Hai Bu Ai (Que Yue Kuang Ai Ban) by Rosie with Feng Yu from the Album Zen Mo Hai Bu Ai (Que Yue Kuang Ai Ban)
- Yue Ding (Live) by Jacky Cheung from the Album Live The Life
- Lan Yue Liang (Live) by Jacky Cheung from the Album Live The Life
Books about Yue:
- Yue Minjun - May 1, 2013 by François Jullien and Ouyang Jianghe
- Ancient China and the Yue: Perceptions and Identities on the Southern Frontier, c.400 BCE-50 CE - Sep 3, 2015 by Erica Fox Brindley
- Salsa (English and Chinese Edition) - Jun 10, 2014 by Hsia Yü and Steve Bradbury
- Chinese Animal Painting Made Easy - Aug 18, 2009 by Rebecca Yue
- Women Playing Men: Yue Opera and Social Change in Twentieth-Century Shanghai - Mar 20, 2009 by Jin Jiang
- I Love Learning Chinese (Secondary School) Textbook Vol. 1 (W/CD) (English and Chinese Edition) - Jan 10, 2010 by zhang yue hua
- The Pueblo - Jun 29, 1990 by Charlotte Yue and David Yue
- China Charts the World: Hsu Chi-yü and His Geography of 1848 (Harvard East Asian Monographs) - Jan 1, 1975 by Fred W Drake
- Yue Fei: Glory and Tragedy of China's Greatest War Hero - 1994 by Yue Fei; Translated By Koh Kok Kiang
- Yue Fei - Chinese Classical Literature (Chinese Edition) - Aug 1, 2011 by qian cai
Movies about Yue:
- New Frontiers Chinese Civilization The Origins of Rites and Music Li and Yue2012 NR CC
- Interlink Fist of Yue-style----Combat Skills of Ba Fan Shou(English Subtitled)2010 NR
- Cheng-style Eight Diagram Ziwu Yuanyang Yue (English Subtitled)2006 NR
- well-known cultural literates of China_10_Yue Fei Xuan Zhuang(English Subtitled)2007 NR
- Shaolin Zhui Feng Gan Yue Broadsword(English Subtitled)2006 NR
- LOVE IN A PUFF - HK movie Blu Ray (Region A) Miriam Yeung, Shawn Yue, directed by Pang Ho Cheung2010 NC-17
- The Patriot Yue Fei (Chinese Tv Drama, 18-dvd Set, Episode 1-69 End) (2013) PAL All Region2013
- "The Gental Crackdown 2" (US Version)(In Cantonese w/ Chinese & English Subtitled) Hong Kong TVB 20 Episode Drama...2008
- Well-known Cultural Literates of China: Xuanzang / Yue Fei2007 NR
- Guardian Angel1996 Unrated
Wiki information Yue:
- Yue Chinese
- Human Language, Netflix Genre,
Yue or Yueh is a primary branch of Chinese spoken in southern China, particularly the provinces of Guangdong and Guangxi. The name Cantonese is often used for the whole branch, but linguists prefer to reserve that name for the variety of Guangzhou...
- Country, Statistical region, Dated location, Location
Yue, also known as Yuyue, was a state in ancient China which existed during the first millennium BC – the Spring and Autumn and Warring States periods of China's Zhou dynasty – in the modern provinces of Zhejiang, Shanghai, and Jiangsu. Its original...
The Baiyue, Hundred Yue or Yue were various partly or un-Sinicized peoples who inhabited South China and northern Vietnam between the first millennium BC and the first millennium AD. In the Warring States period, the word "Yue" referred to the State...
- Yue Fei
- Name source, Deceased Person, Martial Artist, Person, Military Person
Yue Fei, courtesy name Pengju, was a Han Chinese military general who lived in the Southern Song dynasty. His ancestral home was in Xiaoti, Yonghe Village, Tangyin, Xiangzhou, Henan. He is best known for leading Southern Song forces in the wars in...
- Human Language,
Cantonese, or Standard Cantonese, is the dialect of Yue Chinese spoken in the vicinity of Canton in southern China. It is the traditional prestige dialect of Yue. Cantonese is the language of the Cantonese people. Inside mainland China, it is a...
- Shawn Yue
- Actor, Identity, Person, Topic, Musician, Film actor, Musical Artist
Shawn Yue, also known as Yue Man-lok, is a Hong Kong actor and singer. A former model, he has starred in many films such as Jiang Hu and Infernal Affairs II and has established himself as a recognisable face in Hong Kong cinema.
- Wang Yue
- Chess Player, Person
Wang Yue is a Chinese chess Grandmaster. He is China's highest-ever rated player with a peak Elo rating of 2751. In 2004, he became China's 18th Grandmaster at the age of 17. In October 2007, Wang became the first Chinese player and third Asian...
- Yue Minjun
- Painting Artist, Author, Person, Visual Artist
Yue Minjun is a contemporary Chinese artist based in Beijing, China. He is best known for oil paintings depicting himself in various settings, frozen in laughter. He has also reproduced this signature image in sculpture, watercolour and prints. While...
- Location, Dated location
Nanyue or Nam Viet was an ancient kingdom that consisted of parts of the modern Chinese provinces of Guangdong, Guangxi, and Yunnan and northern Vietnam. Nanyue was established in 204 BC at the final collapse of the Qin dynasty by Zhao Tuo, who was...
- Sun Yue
- Olympic Basketball Player, Athlete, Person, Measured person, Olympic athlete, Basketball Player, Drafted athlete
Sun Yue is a Chinese basketball player who currently plays for Beijing Ducks in the Chinese Basketball Association.