If you have information about this name, share it in the comments area below!
Numerology information Zdra:
- Name Number: 4. Meaning: Stability, Sameness, Regular, Rules, Condition, Responsibility, Routine, Frame, Detail, Order
Songs about Zdra:
- Likéry zdra?íme... by Antonín Novotný from the Album Soudruzi, kdy? se tak zamyslíme
- Zdra?ili máslo, zdra?ili jitrnice by Volant from the Album Hogo Pogo
- Zdras'te by Basta Giga from the Album Mega
Books about Zdra:
- English-Bulgarian phrasebook and 1500-word dictionary - May 25, 2015 by Andrey Taranov
- Czech (Hippocrene Handy Extra Dictionary) (Hippocrene Handy Extra Dictionaries) - Nov 3, 2003 by Nina Trnka
- Sprachführer Deutsch-Bulgarisch und Kompaktwörterbuch mit 1500 Wörtern (German Edition) - Jul 20, 2015 by Andrey Taranov
- Frasario Italiano-Bulgaro e dizionario ridotto da 1500 vocaboli (Italian Edition) - Jul 27, 2015 by Andrey Taranov
- Nápìvy prostonárodních písní èeskuch: Pgíloha k písním (Czech Edition) - Nov 13, 2001 by Karel Jaromír Erben
- Yzdra a through in three acts - Jun 3, 2009 by Louis V. Ledoux
- A noble queen; a romance of Indian history - Oct 8, 2009 by Meadows Taylor
Wiki information Zdra:
- Published Work, Poem, Written Work, Composition
"Zdravljica" is a carmen figuratum poem by the 19th-century Romantic Slovene poet France Prešeren, inspired by the ideals of Liberté, égalité, fraternité. It was written in 1844 and published with some changes in 1848. Four years after it was...
- Zdravko Čolić
- Balkan Pop Artist, Film actor, Person, Person or entity appearing in film, Topic, Musician, Musical Artist, TV Personality, TV Actor
Zdravko Čolić is a Bosnian pop singer, who is popular across the area of former Yugoslavia.
- Zdravko Kuzmanović
- Soccer Midfielder, Football player, Athlete, Measured person, Person
Zdravko Kuzmanović is a Serbian footballer who plays as a central midfielder for FC Basel. He represented Serbia in the 2010 FIFA World Cup.
- Zdravko Zdravkov
- Professional Association Football Player, Person, Football player, Athlete, Measured person
Zdravko Zdravkov is a former Bulgarian football goalkeeper. He ended his career at the end of 2006–07 season.
- Toma Zdravković
- Turbo-folk Artist, Film actor, Topic, Musician, Musical Artist, Deceased Person, Person
Tomislav "Toma" Zdravković was a famous Yugoslav folk singer from Serbia. Tomislav "Toma" Zdravković was an outstanding figure on Serbian folk scene; a true bohemian and a poet, he lived up to his sad songs. The songs, although having the form of...
- Cantata, Composition
Zdravitsa, Op. 85, is a cantata written by Sergei Prokofiev in 1939.
- Pop rock Artist, Musical Artist
Zdravo was a Yugoslav disco group from Belgrade.
- Zdravko Mamić
- Manager, Person
Zdravko Mamić is a Croatian football administrator and football manager. Since 2003, Mamić has been the executive director of the Croatian football club Dinamo Zagreb.
- Zdravko Šotra
- TV Program Creator, Film writer, Person, Topic, Film director
Zdravko Šotra is a Serbian and former Yugoslav film and television director and screenwriter.
- Zdravko Lazarov
- Soccer, Person, Football player, Identity, Athlete, Measured person
Zdravko Lazarov is a Bulgarian footballer who currently plays as a forward for Montana. He is an experienced, technically gifted attacker, who can also play as a left or right winger. Since 2001 Lazarov is playing in the Bulgaria national football...