Meaning : With passion, With Passion,
Origin : English,
If you have information about this name, share it in the comments area below!
Numerology information Zeal:
- Name Number: 8. Meaning: Outer, Body, Physical, Ambition, Power, Progress, Career, Success, Respect, Fame, Means, Karma
Definition funny of Zeal:
- He is carefree and has a zeal for life.
- Zeal looks lame Yeah kinda does Sounds like zebra meat
- The safari was fun. Have you ever had zeal? It's like veal, but has a kick.
- The pure zeal contained in the soldier eventually drove him insane.
- i hav no zeal u fucking teacher...yes i say that often
- "...An influenital Zeal from Auckland..." "...Many Zeals are expressing concern..."
- Uh-oh, there's Zeal.
Songs about Zeal:
- Colin Zeal - Blur
- Zeal - Confide
- Christian Zeal And Activity by John Adams / Edo de Waart & San Francisco Symphony from the Album The Chairman Dances
- Zeal (Club Mix) by King Flutes from the Album Acid Jazz Lounge
- Pineal Zeal [936 Hz] by Perceptual Sound from the Album Solfeggio Frequencies
- Zeal by Plaid from the Album Spokes
- Christian Zeal and Activity by John Adams / Edo de Waart & San Francisco Symphony from the Album Adams, John: The Chairman Dances
- Colin Zeal (2012 Remastered Version) by Blur from the Album Modern Life Is Rubbish [Special Edition] (Special Edition)
- Zeal (Original Mix) by Mateusz from the Album Zeal
- Zeal (Original Mix) by The Outlook from the Album Zeal
Books about Zeal:
- A Zeal of Zebras: An Alphabet of Collective Nouns - Aug 10, 2011 by Woop Studios
- Lifelong Zeal: How To Build Lasting Passion For God - Apr 23, 2012 by Phillip Shumake
- DARK ZEAL (COIL Book 5) - Dec 2, 2014 by D.I. Telbat
- Zeal for Zion: Christians, Jews, and the Idea of the Promised Land - Dec 1, 2014 by Shalom L. Goldman
- Children's Virtues: Z is for Zeal - Jul 28, 2014 by Melissa Jones
- With Zeal and With Bayonets Only: The British Army on Campaign in North America, 17751783 (Campaigns and Commanders... - Jul 15, 2010 by Matthew H. Spring
- The Evangelistic Zeal of George Whitefield (Long Line of Godly Men Profile) (Long Line of Godly Men Profiles) - Feb 18, 2014 by Steven J. Lawson
- A New Kind of Zeal - Apr 4, 2014 by Michelle Warren
- Men of Zeal: A Candid Inside Story of the Iran-Contra Hearings - Sep 22, 1988 by William S. Cohen and George J. Mitchell
- Unflinching Zeal: The Air Battles Over France and Britain, May-October 1940 - Sep 15, 2012 by Robin Higham
Movies about Zeal:
- With God On Our Side: Rise Of The Religious Right In America Episode 2 Zeal of Thy House 1969-1974
- S4 Scratch-proof Protection Case Cover For Galaxy/ Hot Sunset Near Queenstown In New Zeal Phone Case
Wiki information Zeal:
The Zealots were originally a political movement in 1st century Second Temple Judaism which sought to incite the people of Judaea Province to rebel against the Roman Empire and expel it from the Holy Land by force of arms, most notably during the...
- New Zealand
- Coat of Arms Bearer, Contact category, Administrative Division, Kingdom, Location, Sport Country, Fictional Setting, Organization sector, Travel destination, Newspaper circulation area
New Zealand is an island country in the southwestern Pacific Ocean. The country geographically comprises two main landmasses – that of the North Island, or Te Ika-a-Māui, and the South Island, or Te Waipounamu – and numerous smaller islands. New...
- Island, Organization scope, Dated location, Filming location, Statistical region, Location, Geographical Feature
Zealand, also Sealand, is the largest and most populated island in Denmark with a population just under 2.5 million, representing about 45% of the country's total population. It is the 96th-largest island in the world by area and the 35th most...
Zeal was a volunteer-built web directory, first appearing in 1999, and then acquired by LookSmart in October 2000 for $20 million. Zeal combined the work of Looksmart's paid editors with that of volunteers who profiled websites and placed them in a...
- Zeal Monachorum
- Statistical region, Administrative Division, City/Town/Village, English civil parish, Dated location, Location
Zeal Monachorum is a village and civil parish in the Mid Devon district of Devon, England, about 18 miles north-west of Exeter, situated on the River Yeo. According to the 2001 census it had a population of 398. The village is in the electoral ward...
- Financial Services Business, Business Operation, Issuer, Identity, Ranked item, Australian organization, Employer, Venture Investor, Organization
The Australia and New Zealand Banking Group Limited, commonly called ANZ, is the third largest bank by market capitalisation in Australia, after the Commonwealth Bank and Westpac Banking Corporation. Australian operations make up the largest part of...
Zealandia /ziːˈlændiə/, also known as Tasmantis or the New Zealand continent, is a nearly submerged continental fragment that sank after breaking away from Australia 60–85 Ma ago, having separated from Antarctica between 85 and 130 Ma ago. It may...
- South Zeal
- Location, Dated location, City/Town/Village, Statistical region
South Zeal is a village on Dartmoor, in Devon, UK. It has a Church of England chapel and a Methodist chapel. The church is situated in the smaller South Tawton village, down the road, for which the parish is named. The differences have their basis in...
- Air New Zealand
- Employer, Transport operator, Business Operation, Sponsor, Organization, Airline, Aircraft Owner, Issuer
Air New Zealand Limited is the national airline and flag carrier of New Zealand. Based in Auckland, the airline operates scheduled passenger flights to 25 domestic and 26 international destinations in 15 countries across Asia, Europe, North America...
- Dated location, Travel destination, Sports Team Location, Administrative Division, Employer, Venue, Statistical region, Filming location, Newspaper circulation area, Theater
Auckland, in the North Island of New Zealand, is the largest and most populous urban area in the country. Auckland has a population of 1,413,700, which constitutes 31 percent of the country's population. It is part of the wider Auckland Region, which...