Meaning : Rayed flower, Rayed Flower,
Origin : Latin,
If you have information about this name, share it in the comments area below!
Numerology information Zinna:
- Name Number: 1. Meaning: Individual, Masculine, Logic, Self, Active, Leadership, Initiative, Assertive
Songs about Zinna:
- Zinna na zinna na by Daniele Durante from the Album Damuli n'autra botta - Antologia licenziosa di 30 canti e pizziche dal Salento
- Zinna-na by Cici Cafaro from the Album Io scrivo la realtà
Books about Zinna:
- Zinnia - Jun 1, 1997 by Jayne Castle
- The Zinna Kingsley Reader (Collection Book 1) - May 4, 2012 by Zinna Kingsley
- Zinna - Dec 2000 by Kira Chase
- The Lord of Dream and Metal - Mar 15, 2012 by Zinna Kingsley
- After Columbine, A Schoolplace Violence Prevention Manual...Written by an Expert Who Was There - Sep 15, 1999 by Kelly A. Zinna
- Die klosterkirche zu Zinna im mittelalter: Ein beitrag zur baugeschichte der Zisterzienser (German Edition) - Jan 1, 1904 by Wilhelm Jung
- Das Berliner Modell Der Mittleren Deutschen Literatur. Beiträge zur Tagung Kloster Zinna 29.09.-01.10.1997. (Chloe... - Jan 2000 by Walter Delabar and Knut Kiesant
- Voidum - Oct 17, 2012 by Zinna Kingsley
- Versus 114 - Quaderno di studi semiotici - Gennaio - giugno 2012: From Analysis to Theory: Afterthoughts on the... - Nov 12, 2012 by Eric Landowski and Massimo Leone
- Bangkok Tattoo: A Royal Thai Detective Novel (2) - Jul 11, 2006 by John Burdett
Wiki information Zinna:
- Location, City/Town/Village, Dated location, Statistical region
Zinna is a village and a former municipality in the district Nordsachsen, in Saxony, Germany. Since 1 January 2013, it is part of the town Torgau.
- Zinna Abbey
- Location, Statistical region, City/Town/Village, Dated location
Zinna Abbey is a former Cistercian monastery, the site of which is now occupied by a village also called Kloster Zinna, today part of Jüterbog in Brandenburg, Germany, about 60 km south of Berlin.
- Vincenzo Zinna
- Soccer Midfielder, Measured person, Person, Athlete, Football player
Vincenzo Zinna is a Swiss football player who last plays as a midfielder for FC Gossau in the Swiss Challenge League.
- Riccardo Zinna
- Actor, Person, Film actor, Topic
Riccardo Zinna is a film director, actor, composer and musician.
- Biological Genus, Organism Classification
Zinna is a genus of moths of the Noctuidae family.
- Villa Zinna
Villa Zinna is a 17th-century country estate located in the Zinnafondo county in the Province of Ragusa, Sicily. Formerly a property of the order of the Knights of Malta, it was then absorbed into the Catholic Order of the Jesuits. With the...
- Fictional Character, Film character
Zinna is a fictional character from the 1997 film Physical Jerks.
- Forst Zinna rail disaster
The Forst Zinna rail disaster occurred 19 January 1988 in Forst Zinna, East Germany. A Soviet T-64 tank got stuck on a level crossing and was hit by express train. 6 killed, 33 are injured. It was one of the worst train accidents in the history of...
- Mumuye Language
- Human Language
Mumuye is the most important of the Adamawa languages. It is classified in the Leko–Nimbari branch of Savanna languages, as Adamawa is no longer considered a valid family. According to Ethnologue, there are multiple dialects: Zinna, Dong, Yoro,...
- Jueterbog Kloster Zinna
- Content, Image